Chapter 16: Fluffy.

Chapter 16: Fluffy.

I got up from the Slytherin table that morning ready to tell Potter I'm sorry.

I looked down at Draco, he gave me and approving look and motioned for me to go.

As I was walking toward the library where I assumed potter would be with his two friends I started thinking about why Drake was being so encouraging about the whole apologizing and being nice thing. I know he wants father to be happy, it just doesn't seem like him.

I shook off the thought and made it to the library. He wasn't there.

I went outside to the court yard, I saw Draco

"Hey, have you apologized yet?" he asked walking by my side.

"No, I can't find him anywhere."

"Where have you looked?"

"Just the library.."

"Well then you haven't looked everywhere, check the third floor, maybe he went up there again."

I nodded at him and walked off.

I wasn't supposed to go back up there. Since Snape found me he's been patrolling the halls a lot more.

I snuck around the stairs up to the third floor, I quietly walked around the corner.

I saw the door to the forbidden room was pushed open. I put my face to the door and looked through it, I heard muffled voices.

I heard a girl say something about a big three headed dog named Fluffy then a someone shushed her.

I heard another door open and they were gone.

I walked around the corner to the door they just entered.

I hear a roar then soft music started playing.

I heard someone mumble "good job! now let's go!"

then another door opened and slammed shut.

I walked in and saw a huge three headed dog snoring. As I walked across the floor it creaked under my feet. Oh no. I thought, the giant three headed dog started to wake.

I ran out. Down the stairs.

I bumped into someone. Of course, I thought.

"What were you doing up there? Again." asked the emotionless Severus Snape

"I- I- there was a giant dog and Harry- W-Weasley and th-that Granger girl." I said trying to catch my breath

He stared at me for a minute then ran into the forbidden room.

A/N
Okay, short chapter! Sorry! And also so sorry for how long it has been, vacation plus cheer like omg I haven't had time for anything.. barley time for breathing. Oh well! Vote, Comment ideas for the next chapter I'm getting writers block😁!
See you next time I write because that whole every week thing is hard.