chapter 13: Weasley is Right

I was walking down the the great hall for breakfast with Harry when I saw him, Draco was talking to Weasley.

I looked out Harry, he must have saw it too because the look in his eyes said, this can't be good.

We walked to them.

"- No weasel-bee it doesn't work like that!" Draco was arguing

"Whatever Malfoy just stay out of it." He said.

"Ron, what's going on?" Harry jumped in

"Oh, Harry, hey. Oh that," he said giving Draco a look,"he's just upset because he thinks we will steal his only friend, Maddi. Seems he's a bit too protective about his sister."

"She's not my only friend and she's my sister, I'm supposed to be protective!" Draco kept saying

"Guys, stop." I said

"No, Maddison, I won't because he can't talk like that. that stupid Weasel needs to shut up."

"Draco! Whats wrong with you? I thought we were going to make friends?!"

"Excuse me, Potter, Weasley, Malfoys, what is going on?" Said Professor Snape coldly from behind us

"This idiot!-" Draco tried saying until I kicked him

"Professor, they're just arguing about a silly little thing, it's okay." I said with my sweetest smile.

He didn't look convinced.

"Okay, fine. Potter, Weasley, follow me." he said and left with two very confused boys.

Potions was cancelled that day. No one knew why though.

Me and Draco sat in the common room studying.

I sat fake reading while wondering why Harry and Weasley had to go with Snape. That had to be connected with the reason there was no class.

I got up.

"Where are you going?" Draco said getting up

"To the library. Maybe Weasley was right, you are too protective. Didn't you know that I can live without you?" I said and walked out of the common room leaving Draco.

I lied, I'm not going to the library, I'm going to the third floor to check out that forbidden room.

I made it to the third floor, it was dark and cold. I see why it's forbidden it's too freaking cold and dark for anyone to do anything.

I turned the corner and saw Harry, Weasley, and Granger sneaking around.

I stayed quiet and hid behind a knight statue.

They kept whispering stuff to each other. they walked into a room, I counted to ten then quietly followed.

The room was even colder than the floor its self. In the back was another dark door. It looked as if it was just closed. I creeped closer, but then I heard a roar, then a high pitched scream (probably Weasley). I saw the door creep open, I ran and hid behind a trunk.

I watched the door as Harry and his people followed him.

I don't think they saw me, I got up and started to slowly walk out.

I heard something fall, I turned around and before I could scream it hit me.

A/N
SO SORRY FOR TO LATE UPDATE!
VOTE COMMENT ALL THAT JAZZ!
HOPE YOU LOVED THIS!