Chapter 6: Big News

Chapter 6: Big News

I said my goodbyes to my so called family, my father cried a bit.
I could tell he did not want me to go considering i was the only normal one there. (If I was what you would call normal)

Mr. Snape said we were running late,

"Grab my arm." He said holding out his left arm, I saw a small tattoo looking thing.

He noticed I saw and switched his arms fast.

I wonder what that was about, but I didn't dare ask.

Once I grabbed him arm I felt a swirling sensation in my stomach it was like that for what felt like the minutes, but really was just seconds.

After I got over my dizziness i looked up to see the huge, magnificent, Malfoy Manor straight ahead.

I saw my trunk and my kitten, Sheep on the front steps, I wonder how yet go there? Oh well,
magic.

I knocked on the door, draco opened it excitingly,

"SI- MADDI"

Why did he almost call me 'sis'?

"Hey drake!" I said not as excited, I'm still a bit shook up.

He grabbed my hand and we ran to the dining room.

Around the long black table sat; Lucius, Narcissa, Severus, Dumbledore, and a crazy looking woman with a billion black curls.

I looked around, everyone looked constipated like they were dying to say something.

Narcissa saw me and ran to hug me, but Lucius grabbed her hand and shook his head.

I wonder what that was about?

"Madison," Dumbledore said happily," take a seat."

I did so, draco motioned for me to sit beside him.

"We have some news for you two." Lucius said

I looked at draco, I could tell he's been waiting all day for this, I wonder what it is.

A tear started falling down Narcissa's cheek.

"When you two were babies," he went on," draco showed amazing sign of magic, and with the malfoy history that was normal we always showed it early, well anyway,"

How was this related to me and draco?

"When you, Madison didn't show any sign if magic at all and you were already two years old we decided we wouldn't ruin our pure-blood image by having a squib daughter-"

"WAIT! DAUGHTER?!"

A/N
Do you guys even like this? Like yeah it's not very exciting yet well I guess that but hey you saw that coming right? Anyway leave in the comments and answer to this, do you like my story??