Chapter 15: You Dont Know Anything

Chapter 15: You Don't Know Anything

I got up, so did he.
I wish we would stop this, he doesn't know anything.
I look at him from the across the dining hall and he was still looking at me mouthing the same three words "I saw you; I saw you"

I don't even know what he means by that.
Yeah, I was kinda following him and the others, but I never saw him see me and I was watching them the whole time.

I went to the library, back into the restricted section.
A couple minutes later he showed up.

"What were you doing?" Harry asked, "And why was Professor Snape limping?"

Oh no, I didn't notice but I guess the statue hit him before it disintegrated.

"Me? What was I doing? You were up there too." I said, it's like him and Draco always have to know what Im doing.

"Me, Ron, and Hermione wanted to know what was so forbidden up there. Your turn."

"I also wanted to know why it was forbidden. If I had known you'd be up there with Weasel-bee and Granger I wouldn't have gone."

"You are a Malfoy aren't you?" he said with an aggravated smirk," Acting just like your twin, guess I saw it coming. I just hoped it wouldn't happen."

At this point I was mad. Not just because he had to know where I was or what I was doing, or because he compared me to Draco, but because he made it sound like being a Malfoy is the worst thing ever.

I stuck up my chin, trying to look not so hurt, and said,"Well, guess what i am a Malfoy and I'll always be one, goodbye Potter."

"Malfoy."

I turned away, my robes swishing as I did so, and left.

Draco got my work from all the classes I had missed and was helping me finish it all.

"Where were you today?" he asked for the the tenth time

I rolled my eyes, he's my brother I guess he should know what happened.
"I went to the forbidden floor, you know to see what's so important about it."

"And what did you find?"

"Potter, Weasel-bee, and mud-blood Granger."

His face was shocked. I guess even he saw me as "the good one"

I rolled my eyes and went on, I told him everything up the the moment I left Harry in the library.

"Wow, Maddi." Draco said in awe
"What?"
"Well, you were the one who wanted to keep Potter as a friend and here you just cut him off."

He had a point, I didn't completely cut Harry Potter off. Right now, I was done hearing his name. I was done breathing the same air as him, but no, I didn't like to stop when I was determined and I'm determined to help drake make father happy.

"Alright, I'll try to apologize." I sighed

it was already around eleven at night, most of the Slytherin's were still in the common room chatting with their friends or sneaking out to do something against the rules, because well it's what we do.

I got up, said goodnight to Draco, and went to my flat.

In my dream, I was being chased by a snake, it was hissing at me.

I couldn't understand what it was saying, but I felt like i should've.

I looked to my left. Nothing.

Then to my right was Harry Potter running from the snake with me.

He kept holding his forehead like it hurt, then I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I woke up covered in sweat.

My chest stung again, i got up to change and I noticed a mark on my chest.

I never noticed it, but it looked like a scar.

A/N
Short chapter sorry guys, I've been kinda busy, with like everything.
vote and comment!

My Bleach Blond Twinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें