Chapter 7: 'Madison Narcissa 'Malfoy''?

"Yes, Madison, you are Draco's twin sister. We didn't believe it at first, but after seeing your history and you two looking just alike and your name we've realized that we found you." He was now crying.

---------------------------------------
(Yes the amazing, powerful, Lucius Malfoy crying)
--------------------------------------

I was too shocked to do anything, I didn't blink and i don't believe I was breathing either.

After about a minute the crazy hair lady spoke up,
"So this is really her huh? I told you she was something special, but Noo "shes a squib" you said "she won't fit in" you said well HA!-"

"Bellatrix." Severus said sternly

"Don't even start with me mister you said it too" Bellatrix said, "well anyway, so this is my little niece? She hasn't changed much, you'd figure she would change a bit in nine years."

Narcissa had began crying louder and Lucius tried to comfort her.
Draco looked at every one as astonished as I was except for the fact that he already knew.

I tuned them about and began to think.

This must be why my parents didn't have baby pictures of me, I mean I knew I was adopted, but I thought it was before I was two.

I looked a draco then I realized I was crying, i still couldn't believe this. In the past couple week i have learnt so much; im a wizard, a very powerful one, im a pure-blood whatever that means but it must be good, and my new friends they turn out to be my family.
My twin.
My real parents.
But who is Bellatrix?

I finally spoke up, "if you guys are my mother and father and he is my twin, who is she?" I pointed at Bellatrix.

My mother looked stunned, was it the fact that I pointed or the fact that i finally said something about her being my mother?

Severus, being the only one capable of talking at the moment, answered me,

"She is Bellatrix Lastrange, your aunt."

I looked at the crazy woman who now staring at me even more intensively than before.

"That's right sweety, im your auntie Bellatrix" she sounded like a maniac.

I wonder if the rest of my family was like this?

I looked down at Severus' left arm then Lucius then Bellatrix, they all had a small tattoo in the same spot poking out of their robes.

I spent 5 minutes building up the courage to ask what they were.

Little did I know I'll regret it for the rest of my life.