21.The First Time

You and Madison stumble slightly into the academy, both feeling a perfect balance of tipsy intoxication and loved up ecstasy, your hands hadn't left each others bodies since you left the bar, you constantly connected lips and hugged each other tight , and now as you burst into Miss Robichaux's you kissed passionately against the wall, you suddenly picked her up bridal style and sprinted up to your room, kissing her the whole way, you burst through the door and shut it behind you with a small kick, you placed her down and still your lips were connected.

Y/N: You have a good time tonight?

Madison: Shut up

She pulls you in even stronger as you push her back on to the bed, unbuttoning your shirt and ripping it off your shoulders, Madison holds your body in her hands, caressing up and down your chest. You look down at her body in the slick black dress she'd been wearing all night.

Y/N: Was this expensive?

Madison: Very

Y/N: Good

Without warning, you tear the dress from her body, ripping it in half, immediately you place your mouth to her chest and leave combined trails of tender and rough kisses over her breasts leading down to her stomach and eventually down even further, using your mouth to bring back some of that feeling she'd lost since she'd been back. She grips on to your hair, guiding your movements and forcing you to stay right where you were. After mere minutes of this you hear a gasp of ecstasy escape her mouth as her body jitters with pleasure. She pulls you up to her face with force kissing you passionately again.

Madison: You are fucking amazing

You look to her with a proud smirk.

Y/N: Yeah I know

Madison: I can be pretty amazing too you know

You raise an eyebrow at the blond as she sinks down below eyesight, using her tongue to leave a trail of saliva down your chest and then your abs and down further still. She uses her mouth to pleasure you better than you'd been pleasured in your life moving her head up and down, fully dedicated to making you feel even better than you made her feel. You kept your eyes focused on hers, guiding her head with your hand on every movement and taking in every detail of her amazing face and amazing body. Eventually you can't hold on any longer as she brings you to climax, you watch as she swallows and smiles with charismatic glee before climbing up to your face and again you kiss passionately.

Y/N: Yeah you really are amazing huh

Madison: Hey you ain't so bad yourself cupcake

You immediately return to making out with her before you flip her to below you, you stare into her eyes and she returns a nervous smile before you go all the way, pushing your way inside of her, she lets out an aroused groan and looks to you, face filled with love and clearly desperate for you to continue. 

Y/N: You ready?

Madison: Just go baby, please

With that you begin to thrust, you go as hard and fast as you can using the chorus of moans coming from Madison's mouth to maintain momentum, you were entrapped in the moment, eventually using your brute strength to lift her up and bouncing her up and down.

Madison: Holy shit baby, you're fucking amazing!

You wrap your lips around her neck and watch her face as it contorts into a visage of intense pleasure, focusing intently on her breathless exhalation and being fuelled by the constant need to please her. 

Madison: It's happening...

Y/N: Ok, together, come on

Soon you hear a severe whimper continuing for no shorter than 20 seconds, you feel her tighten around you as her nails rip at your back.

Madison: I'm cumming! Go now!

You release and feel an immediate lift of tension as you offload into her, you let out a low growl and hear her screams of ecstasy only heighten in volume and intensity. You lay her back on the bed and lie next to her, both panting, sweaty messes, you look to her with a satisfied grin.

Y/N: How was that?

She looks to you lovingly and cups one hand on your cheek.

Madison: You really know how to make me feel something

You look to her, cogs turning chaotically in your brain before you truly understand your feelings for the first time. 

Y/N: I love you Maddie...

She looks to you in incomprehensible shock, eyes wide and a slight smile painted across her face, she looked happy at your proclamation but you just couldn't tell, your nerves had suddenly overcome all judgement, you simply looked her in the eye awaiting an answer.

Madison: I-really?

Y/N: Yeah, really, I really fucking love you 

Madison: I love you too Y/N, like crazy

You grab her into a passionate kiss, one of pure love and care, a fresh feeling of enlightenment coursing through you as you spent the most amazing time with the girl you loved, and the girl who loved you.

Madison: You up for round two big boy?

Y/N: I'm up for two, three, four and five, baby

Madison: Well we'd better get back to it, don't wanna keep you up too long

With that you continued the fun all night, you lost count of how many times it happened and how many times you each repeated that you loved each other, all you knew was that you could make this girl the happiest in the world, and she'd already done that to you.