28.Rhiannon

The next morning you'd driven to the hair parlour in which the Voodoo witches practised their craft, having been sent by Fiona and Marie Laveau to inspect the damage of an attack the previous night. Whilst there you found out the attacker was Hank, the man who a few days ago you considered your father, you'd searched the whole building finding piles of death and no known motive, all you knew was that now there were far less witches than before, and that Hank was now dead, lying in his own blood on the parlour's floor. You now sat on your way back, silent and solemn, joined by Nan, Zoe and Madison, who sits in your passenger seat attacking your face with aggressive pecks. 

Y/N: You know, for some heartless, Hollywood bitch, you really are affectionate... Not that I'm complaining, obviously

You look to her with a slight laugh and she smiles proudly looking in your eyes as Zoe pipes up, as ever, somewhat annoyed by Madison's incessant loving toward you, and your so called ignorance of her 'other side'.

Zoe: Maybe she's nice to you Y/N but to the rest of us she's still that same old nasty little witch bitch

The brunette in the back seat ever so slightly smirks as Madison feigns severe offence at the remark.

Madison: How dare you! I'm a model citizen, only problem is that Y/N is the only one too smart to notice

Y/N: Oh yeah totally, I was gonna put in a request to have you canonized, but then you did that whole resurrection thing and that went right out the window

Zoe exhales acknowledging the humour you shared with Madison, meanwhile Nan bursts out in a full laugh. The relief of the fun is cut off however as Madison looks to you slightly sympathetic.

Madison: Sorry about your da-

Y/N: I don't give a fuck about what happened to Hank

Your quick, slightly aggressive retort caused Madison to jolt back in surprise, silence then once again dominates the car before you perk up to undo your mistreatment.

Y/N: Sorry... I-I just really don't care about the guy anymore, all he ever did was make my mom sad and ruin my life... All I really care about anymore is Cordelia and you, ok? You're my fucking world, Montgomery

Madison: Yeah you're my world too, Goode

She again attacks your face with kisses as Zoe and Nan exclaim their disapproval of the constant displays of affection.

Later you exit your car, having parked outside the school, and walk up to Miss Robichaux's hand in hand with Madison, who pipes up.

Madison: Well, that was a morbid field trip

Zoe: Queenie's dead

Madison: We don't know that, they haven't released the names, she could be at the Souplantation, you know how much that bitch loves a bottomless bowl... Should we go to the morgue?

Nan/Zoe: No.

Madison: For witches, you guys are such squares

You continue walking to the school's entrance unable to contain your laughter at Madison's nonchalance. As you enter however the ring of the tune to 'Rhiannon' echoes through the house from the piano, backed by the vocals to the same song, and the voice was all too familiar, Stevie.

You enter slowly, entranced by the magic of Fleetwood Mac. Madison remains clutching to your arm, the two of you along with Zoe and Nan stand silently, almost instinctively respecting the white witch, a close friend to your grandmother who you'd been close to as a child but drifted from as you separated from the witch world. As the performance continues you hear Madison exhale in frustration, clearly annoyed by its dragging, she releases your arm and strolls to your grandmother, you remain where you are but listen in intently.

Madison: I'm a huge Eminem fan, when's he get here?

Fiona: Marshall? Your not his type, haven't you already got enough fresh meat, Hollywood?

Madison: Yeah talk about your grandson like that, real nice, bitch

Fiona: Yeah you really care about him huh, course he's the only man who can turn that stone in your chest into something resembling a heart... Well you ain't getting your own Eminem concert honey, cos you aren't the supreme...

Madison: What about the Seven Wonders?

Fiona: I have no doubt she'll pass every one

Madison sinks into angered silence, you keep your distance in order to avoid the wrath. As the performance ends the room rises into applause and Madison plasters on a fake smile approaching Stevie.

Madison: That was amazing

Stevie: Thank you, honey

Misty then divulges into a brief history on the song as Madison looks on, disgusted. The two then erupt into shawl twirls, Misty hitting Madison in the face and the blonde returns swiftly to clutching your arm and dragging you up to her room.

Y/N: You seem real happy

Madison: That swamp bitch can't even spell her own name and now she gets the keys to the kingdom? I mean I came back from the dead

You hesitate, considering the risk on your life, before speaking up.

Y/N: To be fair, she was the one who brought you back

Madison gives you the most evil of glares and you retreat slightly.

Y/N: Not to say it wasn't an amazing achievement, I mean wow, resurrection, you gotta be pretty awesome have that done to you

Silence overcomes the two of you.

Y/N: Sorry, I love you, you're definitely the supreme

You kiss her quickly and sit next to her on her bed.

Madison: Yeah annoyingly, I love you too dick for brains

Nan: I could be the supreme

You look to the doorway and see the girl standing with Zoe, both enter and sit on Zoe's bed.

Madison: Yeah the mind reading's a real party trick, Mumbles the Clown

Y/N: Hey, stop being a bitch

Nan: My powers are growing, I can do mind control

You all look to her surprised.

Madison: Prove it

Nan: Put out that cigarette

Madison follows the command and you smirk, impressed.

Nan: Now stick it in your vagina

You watch in horror as the blonde again abides but you grab her hand and take the cigarette before she can follow through.

Y/N: Nan, what the fuck?!

Zoe: Both of you skanks, enough

She looks to Madison.

Zoe: And by the way, you can't be the supreme, you've got a heart murmur

Y/N: She actually doesn't anymore, not since her little trip to the afterlife

Madison laughs, her smug pride drowning the room as she kisses your cheek.

Zoe: I don't believe you

Nan approaches and rests her head on the girl's heart to listen, she lifts her head and confirms your statement.

Madison: It was clearly my destiny to die and be reborn

Y/N: Just like our Lord and Saviour

Madison looks to you stifling her laugh with a smile as you imitate a pose of prayer before your girlfriend continues.

Madison: So let's schedule the Seven Wonders, me versus Misty, and we'll see who the next goddamn supreme is

She clutches your hand and struts out the room confidently, as you exit you call back sarcastically.

Y/N: Ciao