22.Emergency Meeting

You woke up the next morning groggy and filled with delight, having spent your dream night with the girl you loved. You opened your eyes and found her tucked tight into your body, a satisfied smile plastered across her sleeping face, your arms hugged her and you clung to one another still naked in your bed. You exit the bed putting all your effort in to not wake her up, you quickly throw your clothes on and go downstairs meeting your mother in the living room looking stressed but still finding it in her to give you a weak smile when she senses your presence.

Y/N: You ok mom?

She exhales in clearly frustrated and overwhelmed.

Cordelia: Honestly? No, not really, Queenie's gone AWOL, I think she's been convinced to join the voodoo tribe Marie Laveau and now your grandmother is getting extra power hungry, she's trying to destroy this coven Y/N, all just so she can keep her youth and her power, we need to stop her, hell we need to sort out this whole damn mess

You put an arm around her in support and pull her in for a hug.

Y/N: Hey it's all gonna be ok, alright? We'll deal with this... I'll get Madison, Zoe and Nan and we'll talk about it together, as a coven

You get to your feet and head back up the stairs to your room to wake Madison. You look at her in her state of sleep and can't help but watch her for a second, taking her all in before you shake her lightly.

Y/N: Hey Maddie, come on, get up...

She stirs slightly, clearly not wanting to wake up, you continue to shake her gently and you see her eyes flutter open and looking at you with pure anger.

Madison: What?!

Y/N: Aw I just love seeing that face in the morning

She looks to you frustrated as she slowly sits up, rubbing her eye and yawning.

Madison: Seriously, what do you want?

Y/N: Cordelia needs everyone downstairs, get your clothes on and get down there Montgomery

You approach her slowly with a smile on your face and kiss her lightly, she reciprocates with her own wide smile and laughs as you shove your hat on her head and kiss her once again. 

Y/N: Alright we can't get back into that yet baby, I gotta go get Zoe, YOU need to get downstairs, it's actually pretty serious

Madison: Well I ain't going naked cupcake, and I don't think your hat's enough to cover me all up... so get out and let me get my shit on

You turn to leave but she calls you back again.

Madison: Hey! Don't leave me without kissing me you dick

You roll your eyes and run to give her another hungry kiss before rushing to Zoe in her room, you enter the open door and find her still trying intently to readjust Kyle to his humane ways, she looks to you clearly frustrated and lets out a small sigh.

Y/N: Not going well?

Zoe: Could say that... he just won't listen

Kyle's face lights up when he sees you and he rushes to cling on to you.

Y/N: Woah, alright hey buddy, how you doing?

There's a long awkward silence.

Kyle: ...Good

You smile at him proudly.

Y/N: That's good buddy, look you need to behave for Zoe ok...but for now just stay here, we need to go do something, alright?

He nods passionately and returns to the game he was playing prior. Zoe looks to you as she stands and approaches.

Zoe: And what is it we need to do exactly?

Y/N: Cordelia needs everyone downstairs, it's pretty urgent

Zoe: Oh right, lets go then

Y/N: You go, I gotta get Nan... By the way you figured out what we're doing with Spalding yet?

Zoe: I... already took care of it

She looks at you sheepishly and a light bulb of realisation clicks on in your head.

Y/N: Holy shit you killed him didn't you? Without me? Seriously? That bastard killed Madison Zoe, I wanted to be there... to see him pay...

Zoe: Look I'm sorry I was pissed off, and you were out with Madison it's not like I could just get you... If it makes you feel any better I'll say I owe you one

With that she heads off down the stairs and you go on the search for Nan, finding her at a window towards the back of the house, clearly disturbed.

Y/N: Hey Nan, what's up?

Nan: That bitch next door is abusing Luke! I can hear them, she's really hurting him

Y/N: Look Nan we know how shit she is but there's nothing we can do right now, we gotta talk about everything that's going on...

Nan: No, we can help him now!

She barges past you and runs to Cordelia's office shouting about the need to help Luke, you follow after her with a light stroll, still slightly tired, and find all four members of the academy sitting, Cordelia in front of the other three, ready to tell them what they need to know. Madison still wore your beanie.

Cordelia: Y/N, if you want to just stand you can-

Madison: Hell no, come sit here Y/N

She looks at you flirtatiously and winks as she stands.

Madison: I'll take your lap

You take her seat, she then places herself on your knee, arms wrapped around your neck and smothering your face with kisses, your mother clears her throat, ready to continue, and you pull away from Madison and look at her sternly, ensuring she knows she must listen.

Cordelia: Losing Queenie is a terrible failure, my failure, but as of now, she's dead to me. And noone else will slip through the cracks. We have to talk about a battle plan

At that moment the doorbell rings, but Zoe continues the conversation.

Zoe: It begins with killing Fiona, we can't afford to wait

Madison: I should be the one, I wanna slit her throa-

Y/N: Woah woah woah hold the fucking phone, we're killing her? Look I know she ain't been a great role model but she's my grandma, hell mom, she's your mother!

Cordelia: I'm sorry Y/N, but they're right, we have to do this

Madison whispers quietly in your ear, clearly unwilling to upset you.

Madison: Look I'm sorry but you know we have to, for the sake of this coven's survival... For my survival

You look to her with slight annoyance having played the guilt card, but backed off, aware that they were right. Fiona saw Spalding kill Madison and said nothing, that's what the coven told you, and you couldn't forgive that.

Cordelia: Madison, you have to stay hidden until it's time, she cannot know you're back, we have one shot, that's it. Our plan has to be flawless, so does the execution. Failure turns this into a suicide mission

The doorbell rings again.

Cordelia: Where the hell is Spalding?

You share a nervous look with Zoe, knowing you had to think fast.

Y/N: I'll get it

You nudge out from under Madison and rush to the door as Cordelia shouts aimlessly.

Cordelia: What the hell happened to the staff in this house?!

A rapid knocking echoes from the door as you jog to it and swing it open. On the other side you find a dirty, dishevelled blonde

Y/N: Misty?

Misty: You have to save me

She rushes into the house and runs to Zoe who followed close behind you. The swamp witch rambles about witch hunters and how her life was put in danger before Cordelia meets her, immediately her presence calms the panicking witch who leads her to the greenhouse. There you find Myrtle, alive and well again, you watch happily, arm wrapped around Madison, as Cordelia is reunited with her mother, not of blood but of soul.