24.The Sacred Taking

As you spent your time with Kyle upstairs, downstairs your grandmother was being tormented into suicide, you didn't like it, but you knew it was necessary.

Fiona walked into her room, vision blurry and walking weakly, as she looked up however, shock overtook her body and mind, Madison, in the flesh, the girl she'd killed herself just days ago, now dancing in HER red dress, in HER bedroom. Madison looked to her with a callous sneer.

Madison: I just love this room... especially the walk-in closet, I need that. And my Warhol "Mao" would look great on this wall

She laughs happily as your grandmother looks to her terrified.

Fiona: Madison?

Madison: Surprise bitch. I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me... How soon can you have all your stuff outta here? Me and Y/N really need our own room together

She laughs mockingly as your grandmother frowns in disgust.

Madison: Oh, and that bed!

She falls down onto it and rolls over playfully.

Madison: I can't wait to break it in, God knows it's not getting any action from you grandma, don't worry though, me and your oh so brilliant grandson will be using it a whole lot, we better make sure we don't break it, Y/N can be very... strong

She sits on the edge grinning cheekily as Fiona's eyes well up with tears of horror.

Fiona: What are you? Who brought you back?

Madison: Are you deaf? I'm the next supreme, I brought myself back

The blonde chuckles with glee.

Madison: Looks like you got some 'splainin to do, maybe we should call the council? Oh wait, you killed Myrtle too...

She gets up from the bed and approaches Fiona mockingly, still trying desperately to drive the elderly woman crazy.

Madison: Well that won't matter, we all know the playbook on this, you killed me so we burn you at the stake... I'll bring marshmallows and graham crackers to make s'mores

She laughs mockingly once more watching as Fiona fights to get out words to question her.

Fiona: Does Cordelia know? Does Y/N?!

Madison: That you killed me? Everyone knows... All except your precious grandson, we didn't want him to know his granny killed his girlfriend, told him it was Spalding and that you just helped cover it up, hell you shoulda seen how angry he was at that... If he knew the truth I think you'd be dead already... But I didn't wanna hurt him like that, see I know what it feels like to love that idiot, I don't think you do

Madison continues to circle the dying woman.

Madison: I mean, really, how bad does it feel to know that you're own flesh and blood loves me so much more than he loves you... Not that there's anyone to blame but yourself of course, Lalaurie could've been Y/N's grandma and he'd have done better in the ancestral lottery...

Fiona: Get out!

Fiona screams as loud as her weak lungs can handle, and with the flick of an arm she expects the door to fly open, instead it squeaks mere inches. Madison watches in utter hysterics.

Madison: Poor Fifi, as my powers grow, yours fade away... 

She steps into your grandmother's face.

Madison: Let me break this down for you, and stop me if I talk too fast, I'm in, you're out. And you can leave this world one of two ways, you can burn at the stake tomorrow, which would be messy and painful, although very entertaining... Or you can swallow these pills and go to sleep, stop suffering, and stop our suffering... The choice is yours...

She struts out the room laughing, Madison enjoyed sending the old bitch crazy, but she had to admit a past of her felt guilty, of course not to Fiona, but Y/N, she loved him, but she had to lie to him for his own good, for the good of the coven, and for the good of their relationship.