36. Inner Fighting

That night you stood next to the suspected grave of Misty Day, the one in which your girlfriend had left her. You peered down at the resting place with Cordelia and Queenie, the pitch black night surrounding you. Your mother had seen Misty's whereabouts during her own investigation and dragged you along with her for protection.

Queenie: How the hell do we get her out of there?

Cordelia: With a a jackhammer if we have to

Y/N: Ok I'll just go get us a maintenance man 

Cordelia puts her walking stick ahead of the direction you set off, blocking your path.

Cordelia: No, no, just us

Queenie: You mean just me?

Y/N: Yeah and Queenie doesn't even have a jackhammer

Cordelia: Don't be so literal. Queenie, just remember who you are, when the rest of the world sees a wall, we see a window

At this point you were looking off into the darkness with an empty mind but hearing your mother's words instilled a need to reply with sarcasm. As per usual.

Y/N: I think I see a chicken...

Staring off into space following this frankly, weird statement, seemed to take you out of the moment for a minute, because you looked back to the grave and saw it was ripped out of the tomb with the use of Queenie's powers.

You looked to the two women before bending down and hesitantly opening it, and inside lay the body of Misty Day. 

Y/N: Holy sh-

Cordelia: Is she alive?

Y/N: Hard to tell

Queenie leans down and starts shaking the body.

Queenie: Misty! She's not breathing...

Cordelia: Oh god...

Y/N: Ok, shit, Queenie just... just use your powers, witch it up you know?

The witch looks to you with disdain before making the mental decision to 'witch it up', saying a spell, you assumed one of resurrection.

At that moment Misty sat up in a jolt and you jumped backwards in shock.

Y/N: God you guys have gotta stop with the whole shock wake up thing!

An hour later, after acquainting Misty back to the arts of being alive you slowly walked behind the three women accompanying you, Misty charging ahead the furthest as you walked through the doors of Miss Robichaux's. As you entered the kitchen you saw it filled by the rest of the coven and shouted out as you saw Misty approach Madison.

Y/N: Hey Misty maybe we could talk this-

Misty: You bitch!

The swamp witch smacked your girlfriend hard in the face, fair enough, you figured she deserved some payback so allowed it to temporarily continue.

Misty: Thought I was just some dumb swamp witch you could leave behind to die?

Madison: Um, yes

Misty retorted with another strike, this more of a punch, before Myrtle piped up.

Myrtle: Girls stop these vulgar fisticuffs at once, it's beneath us

At that point Madison shoved past Misty in a bid to leave the room however Misty followed quickly.

Myrtle: Cordelia?

Cordelia: I'm good

You look to your mother in slight annoyance.