Forward Plans

Tenko and Eri were placed in a waiting room for children after the discovery of the small infant's situation. Eri seemed a bit hesitant of Tenko primarily due to the fact she looked rather guilty for what happened. The two were on opposite sides of the room with Eri sitting in a corner watching as the small infant began playing with a few wooden cubes. Outside the room, All Might and Izuku watched as they played while trying to determine how to go forward.

"So the worst outcome is happening in a way." The former pro said while rubbing his chin in curiosity.

"Depends on how you look at it. To be fair, I think this is arguably the best thing to happen for Tenko. From what my mom said, his family life up till his quirk manifested was difficult at best with his dad. I honestly think this is for the better with him."

"Perhaps."

The two thought of the situation while getting back at the matter at hand. "So UA is taking in the two of them?"

"Yes. Eri is deemed dangerous due to her quirk and from what we've gathered, is far too dangerous to be placed in a foster home because of her mental stability and inability to control the quirk. Since she hasn't formed any significant ties with anyone but instead seems to like you, she'll be placed under your care specifically. Aizawa will also drop in more often as a way to keep issues that may occur with young Eri under control."

"Logically speaking, that is the smarter move. Put her in the hands of someone she trusts arguably the most at the moment and is in as much contact with the only quirk at the moment that can nullify her's." Watching Tenko try to eat a block, the thought of his situation came to mind. "What about Shi-I mean Tenko?"

"I'll take care of him. My master had asked me to not intervene with her son, but that ended in worse outcomes. Not only that, but it would be arguably the best to keep him in the hands of someone that already knows the final outcome of his past life and avoid that at the best possible means."

"....You know you didn't have to take him in, right?"

"I know. I just thought it would be too much on you to have an infant and a child who's suffering with several issues of her own."

Izuku agreed with this logic before seeing the doctor come over with some paperwork. "You two are the ones bringing these children to UA?"

"Yes."

The doctor handed the two sets of paperwork for them to sign. "Just sign on the highlighted parts and we can finish discharging them." They did as they were asked for the doctor to take the paperwork and allow them into the room. "It'll take a few minutes, but you can go in and talk to them to explain the situation."

"Thank you." Both Izuku and All Might bowed before turning to the door to open it. Eri's eyes immediately beamed to the two with hesitancy on what she should do while Tenko noticed Izuku and immediately smiled.

"Hi Eri." Izuku walked to the young girl to kneel down to her level. "You remember me, right?" She nodded quickly, clearly shaking. "It's ok, I won't hurt you. I'm here to help you."

"H-how?"

"I'm gonna bring you to a place where you can live free from what you lived before." Going slowly to the side, Izuku grabbed the pictures Eri drew about what she saw and went through. "This man. He was the man that was in the alley, right?" Izuku held a picture of the man up for Eri to nod. "What's his name?"

"O-Over-h-haul." She hesitantly responded for Izuku to nod.

"Ok." He turned to a new picture that showed what looked like Eri being strapped down to an examination table about to be injected. "Can you tell me what this one is about?"