Meeting the Urarakas

Saturday came for the group with Izuku and Ochako preparing to head out. On the couch, Eri sat ready to go while playing with some blocks beside Tenko and Monchan. The small child didn't understand the premise of building, so he simply just knocked it down and began tapping a block on the other while the small pup licked Eri. Coming down, Izuku wore a rather nice shirt with a nice pair of pants contemplating if he should go for a different set of shoes besides his red sneakers.

"Hey Ochako. Should I go a little nicer to meet your parents, or is this fine?"

Ochako walked down in a pair of yoga pants and a T shirt that wasn't too fancy to stare blankly at her boyfriend. "We're not meeting fancy people Izuku. My mom and dad aren't going to judge you because you wanted to wear a nice shirt and jeans. They might find you a goofball if you wore an All Might shirt though." the two laughed for a moment before the sound of an explosion was heard from above them.

"DEKUUUU!!!!" Bakugou came charging at Izuku for him to dodge the attack and have the back of his button up shirt burned. "YOU AND ME ARE GONNA SETTLE THIS RIGHT HERE AND NOW WHO'S THE BETTER MAN! I'M NOT GONNA LOSE TO THE-" The ash blond was frozen in ice by Shoko who walked out of the kitchen holding a small thing of soba with a fried egg.

"Oh look at that, the woman that lays under Izuku is the better man." She turned to Izuku to see his shirt fall down and reveal his shirtless body to her. "Should I take this as an invitation that you want an actual kid with me?" Izuku ran upstairs to get a spare shirt for Shoko to turn towards Ochako. "What are you two doing that has him so worked up?"

"We're meeting my parents. Deku's a bit nervous meeting them cause he wants things to go well even though I'm telling him to not make a big deal out of it."

"Nice to know he's still the same as ever. What about Tenko and Eri?"

"Eri's coming with us since my dad heard her call me mommy and Nejire said her and Miruko could watch Tenko while we're gone." Little to everyone's knowledge, Izuku had actually started dating the rabbit hero Miruko shortly before the end of the internships as she put a request in for him. Her comment on why was that she had a 'gut feeling' something was going to come out of this. Needless to say, it kinda did and the pro tries to call or see Izuku when they both have free time.

"I just hope she's fine with dogs. Monchan doesn't leave Tenko's sight at all. It's kinda cute if you ask me." The two look over to see Monchan laying on his back in front of Tenko as Eri shows him that the small corgi wants a belly rub.

"Awww."

"Alright. That should do it." Izuku came back down with a green T-shirt due to not having another nice button down shirt like the one Bakugou destroyed. "Eri. We're gonna leave in a minute. Can you please grab your shoes so we can start heading out?"

"Yes daddy." The small girl got up before moving to the door to start putting on her non laced slip on shoes. "No Tuxxy, my shoes aren't toys." She shakes her finger at the small cat as it tried to swat at the shoes due to a bit of light being on them.

Tenko began squirming and getting fussy before being picked up by Shoko. Before things could get farther, the window broke open for Miruko to hop in wearing casual clothes. "Yo, rabbit!"

"I wish you would stop calling me that." Izuku said in a deadpan tone.

"Try me...rabbit." She smirks at Izuku while he holds his head down.

"She's got a point though. You do look a bit like a bunny with your hood up in your costume."

"See. Even bubble butt agrees."

"Wow. Nice job turning me away from siding with you." Ochako states in a similar deadpan tone.

"Whatever. Anyway, you said you got yourself two munchkins in your text last week?"