Discussions and Appointments

Tartarus. One of the most highly secured prisons in all of Japan. Named after the Greek mythology for being next to impossible to escape. Here, All Might had a chance to meet and talk with one of it's most recent prisoners. The man that nearly killed him at Kamino. All For One.

The doors to the prison opened for him to walk through and see the old man bound on a board in a straightjacket put on several life support machines as well as several armed turrets pointed directly at his head ready to fire at a moment's notice. "You have five minutes All Might. Be advised, you cannot discuss about the outside world's current events with him. This is part of our way to keep as much power away from him as possible." A guard spoke through a speaker for the villain to smile at his former nemesis.

"Why hello, All Might. My have you've gotten scrawny in the time we've been apart."

"You're not that great looking yourself, but it just happens when you get old"

"Very funny, but I do wonder what has brought you here to my humble abode. It isn't to fix my television is it? Blasted thing only has 3 channels." Beginning to chuckle a bit and moving slightly, several turrets prepare to fire. "Such rudeness. Whenever I scratch an itch on this horrid board they call a bed, those take aim and prepare to shoot me. Not only that, but they monitor my brainwaves 24/7 with the slightest hint of me using any of my quirks to immediately be stopped. Do you understand how vexing that is for me?"

"Enough. I didn't come here to listen to your irritating gripes of being in a prison meant to hold villains like you that death would be a kind punishment."

"Very well, then why are you here? Is it because of my successor Tomura?" This irritated All Might a bit for AFO to smile. "Ah, it is. Well I cannot help you for even I do not know where he is-"

"It's not for finding him." All Might cut off the villain for him to see a calmer expression on the blond. "I wanted to know how you found out who he's related to. Grand Torino, my master and myself made clear that everything that connects my master's children to her is erased. So how did you succeed in this?"

AFO smiled while answering. "Oh, I have my ways. Such as I know for a fact who Izuku Midoriya truly is to you. Oh, forgive me, I believe I said that wrong, it's Izuku Yagi isn't it?" This news spooked the blond pro for him to ask one simple question.

"When did you know?"

"Let's just say, I was waiting for the best moment to swoop in and take your son as well as Tomura. You did a fine job breaking his spirit when you first met him. Telling your son in your buff form, a form he doesn't know is your's that he can't be a hero. I only needed to have him return home and let your news sink in. Let the reality of what the world gives to people that don't deserve the pain that it distributes. Only, you got in the way of that final moment."

"It seems you're not as smart as I had thought, if you really knew then you'd also know that I was told that same thing by Nana Shimura only to prove her wrong in similar circumstances days later. I knew just how stubborn my son is and knew that he would try to prove me wrong. I didn't drop those bottles on purpose but even if it was on purpose everything went exactly as I thought it would. I knew he was going to be my successor from the very moment Inko told me we were going to be parents, and I know something you don't. Something involving Your successor." All Might grins causing All for One to raise the muscle where his eyebrow once was.

"And what pray tell would that be?"

The pro smirked while responding. "You'll never find out. Well you will when you learn of a new hero that is the successor of My son."

"...Very well, then I guess I can imagine what is happening. I'm quite good at taking guesses." AFO smiled while thinking before coming up with the most likely solution to him. "I can think of arguably two possible scenarios in which this could work out as you say. The first is when Tomura ran during the Kamino ward battle, he had been badly hurt and sustained severe memory loss to not remember who he is. Even if he did however, I doubt the hero board would give him a license. So that brings me to a second theory. From what I discovered, the Yakuza's current head had a way to reverse quirks with the assistance of a special quirk held by someone. Thanks to this and perhaps an accident of Tomura, your son and the young head with the person, Tomura was deaged back long enough where he has absolutely no recollection of any of his past actions. I'd have to say either a toddler or an infant."