Envy

Sitting in the middle of a doctor's office, Izuku and Yui sat a little scared of the results as to if she was pregnant. Yui had taken a home test, but the results of it weren't all that accurate and forced her to fear the worst outcome may happen. Izuku did reassure her by saying that if the worst does come into play, he'd stand by her as with the other girls. Knowing this, there was a bit of relief and solace knowing that she won't be a single parent. The door opened up soon to reveal the doctor coming back from the results. "Ok, miss Kodai. We've done some tests to make sure everything is alright alongside the pregnancy test. First I'll clear the air with you. You're not pregnant."

A huge mental sigh came off both teenagers as the doctor said this. "Thank you for answering that, but why am I late?"

"Well as far as we can tell, it's stress induced. You see, the human body is a very sensitive thing especially for females. If we were to hold too much stress in our bodies, we could have health issues. Now, is there anything that may have been fairly stressful in your life recently? Perhaps, something that is going on that is more stressful than normal?"

Thinking back, Yui began thinking of what it could be. "Well, it could have something to do with my parents constantly contacting me. They aren't exactly 'accepting' of my relationship with my boyfriend. Not that he's a bad person, but they're very strict."

"I see. Well, I can't do much in regards to that since it's out of my jurisdiction except giving you some forms of coping for those situations where they make you overstressed. Also, when the tension in your body dies down, your body should return to what it was before. Just make sure to try and relax yourself in the meantime."

"Thank you, doctor." Izuku and Yui bowed before walking out of the office and towards the waiting area. There, they were met with Eri playing with some blocks beside Himiko who was wearing a black wig and thick glasses to make her eyes difficult to see.

Noticing them, Himiko got up and smiled at them. "So. Do we have another baby on the way?"

"No. It's due to too much stress as the doctor said."

"Aww man. And I was getting excited to see what you'd look like as a mother to be." Himiko snapped her fingers in joking irritation with Eri hopping up and hugging Yui.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes sweetie. Mommy Yui had just been a little stressed. Your hug though makes me feel better." Hearing this, Eri began hugging her one mother more to have a smile form on the normally stoic face of the Size quirk user.

The group of four began heading out of the doctor's office and walking on the street in hopes to continue on with their day. "So what are we gonna do now? Have a fun time in the city?" Himiko questioned with a little anticipation for such.

"Actually, I was thinking we could go home and relax a little. You know, follow the doctor's orders for Yui." Izuku replied in hopes to have some positive feedback from this only to be objected to by the former League member.

"That's not right! We need to sease the day! Right, Eri!" Eri nodded before standing beside Himiko as she stood in front of Izuku and Yui and addressed her point. "We gotta climb!"

"Climb!" Eri repeated Himiko's excitement by raising her hands in excitement.

"We gotta jump off of stuff!"

"Jump!"

"We gotta ride!"

"Ride."

"I don't wanna go back to that school yet!"

"Uh...Himiko." Yui tried to stop Himiko before she fell to her knees in sadness.

"I just want to go out and do things that are like teenagers!"