Late Night Dream?

The evening came for everyone with Izuku finishing what he needed to for one of his classes. Since he became a father, he needed to work twice as hard at least so he wouldn't fall behind in any of his studies. "Dang Ectoplasm's math problems are a pain when he does the word problems." He stretched his arms out before glancing on his bed to see Ochako, Momo and Tsu sleeping soundly on it with the latter hugging one of his pillows. "Aww. She looks so adorable like that." Moving to the door to the nursery, Izuku gave one final glance in on Tenko just to make sure he was ok before slowly shutting the door. "Goodnight, Tenko. I'll see you in the morning." He shut the door silently before going to his bed and pulling the covers over Tsu up to slide in himself. When he did, the frog girl subconsciously moved to hug him instead of the pillow to make him smile. "Goodnight Tsu."

"Goodnight *yawn* Izu...ku..." As quick as she responded, Tsu was out like a light again for the OFA user to be out not long after. The two began drifting to sleep with the sight of the door to Tenko's room being the last thing before closing his eyes.

As Izuku opened them slightly, a vision of a woman with black hair came in front of the door before blinking again to see her no longer there. 'Mnnnn. Hallucination. I need sleep.' He shut his eyes for the room to fall silent with everyone out. Unknown to everyone, the room had a visitor that not even the visitor herself actually knew she was there.

'Where am I?' A woman with black hair pulled back in a ponytail and a notable mole on her lower lip looked around to find herself in a nursery. She began speaking out loud to herself slightly to find her bearings to what she last remembered. "If I remember correctly, I was facing AFO while telling Toshinori to run away. After that, I...." She stopped for a second realizing an explosion that happened shortly after this. "Am I....dead?" She glanced down at her body before seeing herself be translucent in ways she could still see her body, but also be able to see what was behind her body. "So...I'm one of those earthbound spirits or something. Thank you, supernatural BS that I hardly paid attention to growing up."

The sound of rustling and an infant's voice as it was ready to cry pulled the woman towards the crip near the wall. There, she noticed Tenko looking as if he was having a bad dream. "What's the matter, little one?" The woman placed her hand atop the infant's head for a flood of memories to play back in her mind. In it, she saw a dream of a man covered in hands with a face as if he was ready to kill anyone and everyone lunged towards Tsu and Izuku with his hands open. In Tenko's dream, he knew something was gonna happen with the image of the frog girl crumbling to dust in front of them for the infant to shoot his eyes open and begin wailing from the nightmare he was having.

"Don't worry Tenko! Daddy's coming!" Nana turns to hear Izuku's voice, meeting his gaze the two lock eyes, the woman instantly seeing the radiating power of her quirk within him. "I saw you in One for All... Why are you out here?" He says which confuses the woman even more.

Now somewhat understanding where she was, the unknown woman smiles. "So you're the ninth holder. Should've figured that idiot Toshi couldn't keep away from my family. You look so much like Inko, it's almost hilarious." The woman picks up Tenko for Izuku, floating over to him holding the baby in her incorporeal arms. "It's nice to meet you. My name is Nana Shimura. The seventh holder as well as your grandmother, but I'm sure you knew that already."

"...I'm sorry. I don't know how to react, it's not every day that a ghost manifests in your room and holds your son." Izuku jokes trying to alleviate the tense atmosphere.

"No, no that doesn't happen too often, but neither does a groomed super villain turned into a baby then taken care of by his cousin who is acting as his father. You didn't hesitate to bring him in. When I had Kotaro and Inko, I should have just retired from hero work... he may still be alive if I had chosen otherwise."