Progressing Dangers

In an unknown laboratory, an old and somewhat portly looking man began walking down a corridor. By where the wall was, there were several canisters holding what looked like humanoid monstrosities that had their heads cut open to reveal their brains. The man seemed rather irritated to the point he would regularly grumble as he walked. "This is rather irksome. Not only is the master locked up, but Tomura is nowhere to be found. As far as the news tells, he's presumed dead thanks to a quirk accident. However, I still can't find out what happened to his body to try and reclaim it, nor has there been any statements in obituaries that he had been cremated. *grumble* This can only lead me to believe one of two things. Either A, the incident had left nothing to cremate left after the accident. Or B,...No. If he was alive still, the hero board would lock him away unless he was no longer of a threat. But thinking from a logical perspective, that is next to impossible unless he was unable to remember his past or regressed to an age that it would violate human rights acts. Even with quirks though, that is a long reach."

The doctor kept walking while getting to a main monitor to see the members of the League of Villains. "These vagabonds are lucky I allowed them in. If Tomura didn't need them, I'd not care about keeping them." The doctor sat in a chair and leaned back, contemplating what has happened thus far. "Toga isn't back with the intel about what happened yet. I hate to admit it, but she most likely is caught and either is being interrogated or sent to a prison. Either way, they'll get nothing out of her since she doesn't have a clue where she gets sent." Pressing a button, the doctor's chair moves through the laboratory and into a room holding a single canister. "To think your all else fails trump card may have to be used, master."

"It is quite an unusual moment." The voice of AFO echoed into the room as the doctor smiled at this.

"Sir. Should I prepare this vessel to hold your body?"

"Please do, Ujiko. This prison is quite unbearable and I would rather stay somewhere I'd much rather enjoy laying on."

"That may be longer than needed, sir." The doctor named Ujiko pointed out. "In order to complete the transfer of your mind, we would need a medium for you presented in the current holder of OFA. If we still had Toga, we'd be easily able to take from him hairs or something"

"All in due time, doctor. That boy will soon give us what we want, even if he doesn't know that yet."

At UA

"EEEEIIIII!!!" Tenko began playing in a small tub meant for children his age. He started splashing the water as Momo attempted to stop him wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.

"Tenko. You're losing all your water. Please stop splashing so we can clean you without you getting cold." The small infant ignored his one mother's pleas and continued to entertain himself in a bath that actually was his size to feel satisfaction. "Shoko. Can I get a little help here? Tenko won't stop splashing around."

"Just let him splash around. At least this is a bath the size of him to feel some satisfaction on his end." She responds in her typical careless tone. To her side, Eri noticed her dual hair colored mother's lax demeanor to try and imitate it the best she could. "Tenko enjoys baths but normally can't splash around in them. That small tub is probably heaven sent to him since he gets to do what we can on a daily basis without worry of sinking."

"I'm not saying he can't, I'm just saying tha-*gag*! Some soap water got in my mouth." Momo began spitting out what she had while Tenko started to laugh a bit "I don't need a bath with my clothes on but it seems he's insistent on covering me with as much water as possible."

"At least you know he understands that people get wet in a bath." Eri stifled a laugh a bit before seeing Momo pull her clothes off to avoid them getting more drenched than they already are. Shoko glanced back to give a rather confident smirk. "And I thought you said you could bathe him without needing to get in a bath yourself?"