~Chapter Eleven~

not edited

I applied a layer of clear gloss and see my reflection in the black mirror. It has been five days since the rain incident. It has gotten considerably colder and colder everyday.My room was ready by Wednesday night, so I shifted. 

It was a beautiful room. The people Octavian hired had done an impeccable job. I did not even realize that the rooms from the picture could be this amazing in real life. My room was bigger than the twins, which I didn't like as a kid. All of our rooms were supposed to be of the same size but Zion's turned out to be smaller than all of ours. I had offered him room when I was about four, he blatantly refused saying he liked to be in the centre. 

My room was divided into two unequal parts by glass doors. As soon as you enter, you will see the smaller part first. The smaller part had a grey couch with pink cushions lining it. There was a small centre table just in front of it and an ottoman. The couch was L-shaped and pushed against the glass doors and the door/windows which led to the balcony. The television was on the wall in the middle so that I could open the partition doors and just watch it from my bed. Underneath it was a counter that held everything about the television aka the stuff I didn't understand.

On the other side of the room we're small cabinets and everything Sky needed. It was like a small room for here with her bed, bowls and crate and everything he will ever need. There is also a door that leads straight to the walk-in closet. 

After that in the bigger part. As soon as you enter the first thing is humongous bed pushed against the wall opposite to the partition. On it's right are ceiling to floor length windows/door that lead to the balcony. Right beside my bed is my study table. It's nothing too crazy but is amazing. On the opposite wall to the windows is a bookshelf for my school books and other stuff. It also has a section for novels and stuff if I felt like keeping a book from the third floor library. 

Beside the bookshelf is the the bathroom. There is a door which connects the bathroom and the closet which I'm sure will come in handy. There is also a lamp beside my bed with a grey armchair. There are paintings on on wall just above my beds headboard. The whole room, all in all, looks like it is out of a magazine. 

(A/N: This is the bigger part of the room

(A/N: This is the bigger part of the room. If you like it, you have impeccable taste. If you don't, keep your thoughts to yourself. This si the only room I could find that matched Astria's personality. Also, more images at the end of the chapter.)

When I showed Octavian the pictures, I told the same night that I would rather not do the sitting area. My reasoning to him that if someone wanted to do something else with the room it will be difficult. I also told him to leave the bookshelf, lamp, armchair and stuff like that out. I didn't need paintings, neither did Sky need all these cabinets. He agreed with me but when the room was complete, he had done everything I didn't want him to do. It was as if he knew that I was saying no just because it would cost more money.