"𝘙𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩" 𝘋𝘢𝘺. ~ 𝘓𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘹 𝘋𝘰𝘮! 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ~ (𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯, 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵)

A\N: I am not very good at writing so I apologize if it is bad, I might re-write this later. Enjoy! :)

You and Licorice are watching a movie after a battle with the cookies waiting for another mission on another day, you were both exhausted and in pain after getting hardcore defeated. Luckily, Dark Enchantress Cookie let you guys take the day off to rest. Licorice seemed to be very upset at losing for the 5th time, you felt bad so you decided to talk to him.

"Licorice-" you got caught off by Licorice cookie.

"Y/N stop bothering me, and stop looking at me like that you fucking creep. God you're ugly as shit." he snarled at you while looking at your lips with an admire, you could tell that he only said that to get your attention. You knew exactly what he wanted.

"Oh? now you're giving me attitude? Do I have to put you in the right mind set?" you glared at him with a shit eating grin.

"Uh- no.. NO." He looked at you with a clear blush on his face trying to hide it with his hood.

"Aww look at you, so pathetic!" you teased him making him feel weak, he clearly loved that by the muffled whimpering you heard under his hood covered face.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I acted like a dick, can we.. you know... hug?" he mumbled with an embarrassed look on his face as he revealed his less flustered look.

"Oh sure we can, come here." you cooed as he tugged you in his arms wanting to be the big spoon.

You felt Licorice hug you harder and bury his face in the crook of your neck and start shaking in the slightest vibration plus him panting trying to be quieter.

"Lico-" you got cut off by him

"Ah- Y/N, don't stop, keep saying my name.. please." He muffled with the slightest drool escaping his mouth.

You got concerned, but a part of you was aroused by his needs for you. You felt you F\C undergarments feel wet from the thought that the man you're hugging right now is so desperate for you.

"Licorice.." You repeated his name in a lower voice. Before you knew it he pinned you down against the couch.

"I- I'm sorry Y/N, I just can't help myself around you." He panted while looking away. In pure embarrassment.

"Then don't." you replied with a somewhat seductive voice.

"Oh Y/N, are you sure? you may not be ready for thi-" You cut Licorice off.

"You have to earn it, this bullshit doesn't come free, now get on your knees and look me straight in the eye. Each sentence of begging I remove a piece of clothing." you demanded him with a low and controlling voice. He didn't hesitate to get on his knees.

"Oh please Y/N I can't fucking take it, please dominate me. I'll do anything, please, use me. I really want you to edge the shit out of me til I can't even remember my own name. Oh how I'm needy for you, I want to feel your delicate skin against mine, oh fucking hell I can't take this. Please." Licorice whined making it obvious he was touch starved.

Before he knew it you were standing in-front of him completely nude, he looked up and down your body looking in admire examining every spot he has never saw before.

"Good-job, bitch boy. You got me undressed. Now it's your turn." you looked at him with a grin smeared across your face.

"I-Okay-" you cut him off once again.

"Don't you fucking dare disrespect me like that, what's my name? I'm not doing anything until you get it right." you asked him in a dominant voice.

"Sorry.. Y/N.." he whimpered in pleasure of you degregating him.