u guys r so horny my god 💀

A/N: ykw since u guys probably just read my shit for the sex, im js gonna write sex...... so uh yea enjoy (LICORICE X SUB! FEM! READER)

(!! LICORICE IS NOT TOXIC HERE BTW ITS JUST ROUGH KINK PLAY PLS DONT ATTACK ME !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ok the sex is here

"Hehe... Now everyone will know you belong to me, you're all mine, mine, mine, mine~" He giggled to himself, placing little kisses along their neck as he took time to savour their sensitive areas.

Y/N gasped and squirmed under his touch, their neck already being quite sensitive so his kisses made her huff and puff. It wasn't long before their shirt was removed, leaving them in their undershirt as Licorice eyed their face and torso.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna do so much to you. You're not even going to be able to make a peep after I'm done with you." Licorice panted, his hands cupping their breasts as he groped them from their undershirt.

"Lico, please.." Y/N barely pushed out.

"Now, don't speak to me unless spoken to, understood?" He complained, as he slightly pinched their nipple through the fabric.

"Be good for me, got that?"

Y/N moaned in response while he took off her undershirt, watching as their breasts sprung from the clothing motion with needy eyes. He bent down to attach his lips to their nipple, flicking his tongue at the sensitive buds and sucking lightly on the skin. They squirmed and jerked under his irresistible touch, his hands slowly gliding down her body to their hips to keep them still.

"Stay still for me now Y/N... You don't want to get spanked now do you?"

He ordered as they nodded their head. He treated their other breast the same before planting gentle kisses along her stomach and down to the rim of their pants, laughing as he felt them tense up to his teasing.

"Does my moonlight want their pussy touched?" Licorice bit his lip a little, watching them moan in response.

"Mhm..." They muttered out.

"Apapapa- Where are your manners? Haven't you got any?" He half lidded his eyes.

"Please!" They choked out, unable to form a response.

"Please what? I'm not a mind reader, sweetheart." Licorice teased, making her moans grow more needy.

"Please touch me...!" Y/N pleaded.

"What? Touch you where? Here?" He taunted, running his hands up their arms, to their shoulders. He loved watching as they crumbled under his touch, their pleads becoming more desperate as he teased them.

"My... My p-pussy.. please use your mouth..." Y/N choked out, Licorice donning a smug, nasty grin as they spoke.

"Oh? Since when are you in charge?" Licorice mocked, looking down at them.

"I'll do as I please." He said with pride.

Licorice slipped off his robes and took off his tank top, tossing the clothing to the side. Y/N felt a groan escape her lips as they admired at his gorgeous body, aching for his touch. They stretched their arm out with the intention to glide it down his torso, but winced as Licorice gripped their wrist as he brought it back down to them.

"Ah, ah... Did I say you can touch me yet? Do I have to restrain you?" Licorice scolded, Y/N shaking their head in response.

"Good." Licorice wandered back to their lower regions, starting to feel a tad bit desperate himself as he was pulling off their pants. Leaving them in their undergarments, he chuckled to himself when he saw the wet spot on the cloth.

"My, what have we here? You're all we and horny for me?"