GUYS IS THIS COOKIE SEX OK???

A/N: GUYS PLS TELL ME IF U APPROVE OF THIS GAY ASS COOKIE SEX OR IF I SHOULD FIX IT (IM SORRY LICORICE ISNT A SCARY ALPHA DEMON I TRIED MATCHING HIS KINDA AWKWARD PERSONALITY)

Licorice Cookie x Fem! Sub! Reader

You could feel his hand cup your hair as Licorice aggressively kissed you while quickly unbuttoning your shirt and moving his lips around your body. It made you feel so light, warm and good inside, but he was angry, which made your fluffy feeling get replaced by confusion within seconds.

"Lic-"

"Shut up. Just- Just shut the fuck up.."

Licorice grunted as he took off the tie from his shirt and crumpled it into a ball, proceeding to gently but boldly stuff it in your mouth. He then laid you down on your back and let out a small giggle

"Hm... Your uniform is messed up, un-buttoned, your hair is a mess, and you're a sweaty mess with a tie down your throat. How does that make you feel Y/N? I love being in control of you."

You tried to reply with a solid sentence, or at least a word... but your mind was like clouds. Fluffy, mellow, with no thought behind it.

"Mfmfamsmsm"

You blurted out. Licorice once again had an evil, sly grin on his face. Something about seeing you helpless and under his control made him aroused.

"Fuck it, I don't care if class is in 25 minutes. Y-You wanna? But if we do, don't fucking mention it to anyone... please?"

He started unbuttoning his shirt with one hand, and pulled the scrunkled up tie out of mouth with the other. You were happy to hear that your crush likes you so much, that he's even comfortable to have sex... but that confused feeling came back once again.

"Oh-? Uh- Sure? I promise I won't tell anyone, why would I go around telling people we had sex in the science room?"

Hm... You look wonderful my Moonlight... Did I do it right? Do you like that?"

"Yes, I do."

Once he got the signal that you approve, he unzipped his pants and took out his cock. Your eyes GLARED at it. You expected a little gummy worm but he was packing a sturdy 6.4 inches. You didn't stare long before catching up to the memo and completely took off your shirt. Licorice put his arm on his hip as he watched you undress.

"T-There you go... Your body looks fucking amazing."

Once you took of your underwear, He got on his knees and spread your thighs apart, while slowly gliding his fingers along your knees. You were a little startled but you weren't going to complain, a part of you was very embarrassed... but the other just wanted him to hurry up and eat it up like he's playing in a sand pit. In response, you let out a little whimper and a jerk from your body.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Licorice please."

Licorice bit his bottom lip while bringing his finger to your pussy, he then started sliding his finger up and down your wet slit.

"Prove it."

"Licorice. I'm telling you! I wan't you!"

"Oh- Really? Fuck... In that case, tell me what you want me to do. Make it bold."

"Ngh- Just- Please... Eat me out, I need you right now."

He stopped running his finger through your slit and brought it up to your clit, then he lightly but with enough pressure, pressed down on it. It felt so damn good. You wanted him to move his finger, the pressure wasn't enough. You wanted him to rub your clit.

"I can see you're red, and huffing. Fine... I will eat you out."

You gripped on to the table as Licorice licked his finger that was covered with your wetness and tied his hair back. This was it. Your legs will be trembling for hours after this. You where so thankful he didn't stretch the teasing out more that you where going to cry from joy.

"Let me know if you want me to stop okay?"

You nodded.
.....
....
...
..
.
"Oh- Ah! L-Lico! Woah- Ngh~! Fuck...!"

You gripped harder to the table-

A/N: HAHA Im cutting it off cuz im gonna save the good stuff for the chapter 😈😈😈😈 but yea lmk if u like it 😍

AND NO LICOS COCK WASNT DANGLING LIKE A WORM HE WAS JERKING HIMSELF OFF 💀💀