~ 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦 𝘚𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘈𝘉𝘊'𝘚 ~

A\N: I made another one for makotosroomate to give an idea for what I'm going to add to your one-shot. If there are any concerns or anything you'd like me to fix, let me know. I also had to kind of rush on this so my apologies if this sucks. Enjoy!

After Care - (What they do after sex):
Madeleine will refuse to let you move, so don't even think about it. He'll be prepared all from the start. Clean clothes, Uber Eats ordered, bath flowing, bed sheets changed and caring Madeleine ready for patrol. He would be extra gentle around you acknowledging the fact that you're legs are probably unable to move. If you insist into helping him clean he'll most likely say:

"I could not my love to clean when they are in this condition, please, allow me to take care of this. Lay down an relax." 

If you get up anyways and help him clean he would smile and place you back on the bed and give you a change of clothes and tell you to change instead. When he's done cleaning he'll playfully jump in bed and lay his head on your thighs, smothering you and telling you how much he loves you.

Body Part - (Both his favourite on him, and his favourite on his s\o):
He doesn't have a favourite body part from his, probably if he had to pick it would be the talent of how fast he could go in and out. He can't pick a favourite from yours, he loves everything. If you where insecure about being fully nude he wouldn't be so serious during the session to make you feel better, if he were to go "Down there" He would always complement you:

"Oo, pretty!"

"Woah, it's so neat."

"I can't believe that you're mine, wow you're gorgeous."

When he notices that you're comfortable enough with him he'll go back to being serious if you'd like him too.

Cum:
He would always ask you before hand where you're most comfortable with him releasing. If you asked him to choose he would rather do it inside since he wants you to "Have something left of him inside".

Dirty Secret:
He loves it so much when your back arches, it makes him feel like he's pleasuring you well enough. He also wants to try bondage, not hardcore, maybe just a blindfold and tie you up. Another thing he doesn't want to tell you, when you play with his hair when he tastes you. He thinks it'll make him seem weird.

Experience:
He was 100% a virgin when you met, somehow you didn't need to teach him or help him, he got the memo right away. (Who knows, maybe he looked up how to do it on YouTube kids. /j)

Favourite Position:
He adores reverse cow girl, if you have short, long, medium, normal what ever hair (If you have a shaved head he will pull your head back). He won't hesitate to pull your hair to see your face. 

Goofy:
He would make jokes to make you feel better about yourself and if it's your first time and scared to "Put it inside" he would stop being serious and carefully guide you so you wouldn't overthink it. He would remain mature through the session unless you need him to laugh at something.

Hair:
He doesn't really care for you pulling his hair, he prefers you to play with his hair rather then yank it. On the other hand, he's willing to pull your hair anytime.

Intimacy:
He is very intimate and will ask if you're okay every so often.

Jack-Off:
He barley has ever done it, maybe once in a blue moon. It's very rare.

Kinks:
Praise, begging, thrill, bondage and eye contact. He wants you to make eye contact with him while he goes in and out of you, he wants to see your needy face look at him. He loves it when you praise him, he also gives that in return. Especially when you beg for him, that makes his eyes roll to the back of his head. He also finds somethings about thrill attractive, he's guessing its the fact that you have to slap your hand over your mouth when you want to moan.

Location:
He'd rather do it in the safety of your house, if he's feeling risky most likely on the balcony. He also liked doing it in the bath.

No - (Turn offs):
Never in a million years would he ever try anal, not that it's not "Gross". He always thinks:

"That's an exit, not an entrance. Besides, why use that place when I have 2 other holes to work with me."

Oral:
He'd rather give you oral then receive it, he thinks that you deserve more than him.

Quickies - (Quick sex sessions):
He digs them a-lot, if he's waiting for another battle mission he would take you to the changing room and have you ride him while he holds onto the hooks. He thinks it's fun\thrilling when you both have to hold in your moans.

Risks:
As stated in the last category, he loves the thrill in risks, but if you want it private or you're embarrassed he will respect that.

Stamina:
He's very energetic, he can last hours, maybe around 5-7 rounds. But he would do as many as you want due to his extreme amount of energy. Sometimes he lets the energy get to him and becomes a soft dom. (A soft dom is kind of like a sub and dom mixed.)

Toys:
He very much prefers to go natural, but he sometimes uses a powerful vibrator to tease you while he tastes you. He finds it attractive when you have a vibrator inside of you and he's taking his time kissing, sucking and smothering what you have for him to offer, taking his sweet time.

Unfair - (Teasing):
He would tease you until you cry, if you seriously tell him to stop he will immediately do so and get to the main part. He would tease you by going painfully slow while having his fingers in your mouth or entrance and rant on how you're his. 

Volume:
He is very loud, he's pretty sensitive so the smallest touch will make him go crazy. He would whimper, whine, moan, yell, grunt, groan, plead, pant, you name it. He would try his best to hold most of it in.

Weird Facts:
He really wants you to call him "Sir", it makes him feel powerful but he's too shy to ask.

X-ray:
Madeline comes around on an average scale of a solid 8.5 inches, and stands at 9 inches when erect, if not 9.1.

Yearning:
He has a decent sex drive, he just won't admit it.

Zzz:
He'll only rest when you're clean and happy. He will always put you before himself, he considers you like a literal god. He will do everything for you, just ask and he'll do it gladly. When it's time to sleep he'll get his childish self out and build you guys a pillow fort and order food for you guys to eat in the fort, he'll add fairy lights and everything then rant about how good you did and how handsome\beautiful\stunning you are. Eventually he'll drag you in his arms and do a small spoon, big spoon cuddling session.

A\N: 1258 Words, well here we are, this is really bad I apologise. But yeah, this is just an idea of the smut-fic I'm writing, let me know if it's good enough. I hope you enjoyed and have a great rest of the day and don't forget to eat and drink everyday, goodbye!