𝘌𝘯𝘥? ~ 𝘙𝘦𝘥 𝘝𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘵 𝘹 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥! 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ~ (𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵)

A\N: This was requested by Siniora-Chan, I added a few head-cannons where Red Velvet and the others have their own place to live and only go to the castle and The Sweet Tower Of Chaos when it's an important mission or to plan one out, if that's a problem or bothers you I will gladly edit\remove it. I'm having writers-block as well so this might be pretty bad so I apologise for that. (Disclaimer: Any things like hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc. Is platonic and meant to be in a family way, more like a father-daughter thing specifically.)

F\F: Favourite food
F\D: Favourite drink
F\C: Favourite color

"Wake up!"

"GAH-"

"Pft, you should have seen your face."

"Very clever little one."

You were laughing at Red Velvet's over exaggerated expression when you woke him up by springing up from the side of the bed, he seemed so calm about it and almost even happy with your enthusiasm, you're surprised he didn't pick you up and tickle you down until you can't breathe from laughing too hard. He then rolled his eyes with a playful tone and picked you up then hugged you close in your arms landing a kiss on your cheek.

"Shall we get ready?"

"Yes we shall."

"Alright I'll set you down and you can go get ready yourself."

"Can you do that cool thing? I promise its the last time I'll ever, ever ask!"

"Oh alright."

Red Velvet picked you up and put you on his shoulders, you loved it when he did that it felt like you were flying, sometimes you even felt like Red Velvet himself. He carried you to your room, half way to your room you started thinking how his hair felt, would it be soft? would it be fluffy? would it be thick? would it be thin? You decided to find out yourself.

"Velvet?"

"Yes?"

"Can I touch your hair?"

"Hmmm, I don't see why not, go ahead. Only one time though."

"Better then nothing!"

You took both of your hands and ran your fingers through his hair, it felt so soft and fluffy, almost like a cloud. You almost had the urge to stick your face in it and yell out "Eeee! It's so nice!" But you couldn't possibly do that, he's sensitive about these things, you wouldn't want to make him upset.

"I like your hair, it's very nice!"

"Why thank you, oh, were at your room."

"Alright, thank you for doing the cool thing!"

"No problem kid, if anything call me, okay?"

"Mhm!"

Red velvet made his way out of your room shutting the door behind him, you squinted your eyes and gave a happy smile. You didn't really know what to change into, everything seemed, plain? Then you saw something poking out of the wardrobe, you had the perfect idea. You were going to take some similar clothing style and patterns that match match Red Velvet and twin with him, after all you are going to have a day full of missions. Then you heard a knock.

"Everything okay there kid? you're taking a pretty long time."

"Just a moment!"

You quickly took your black leather boots, white jeans, red short sleeve short and a red & white scarf. You rushed putting the outfit on, the boots were pretty difficult to put on since the straps were always done by Red Velvet but you wanted to surprise him. Shortly after you finished changing and struck a quick pose in the mirror and ran out to greet Red Velvet with your new and new favourite outfit.