𝘏𝘪? ~ 𝘓𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘹 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘰 ~ (𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳)

A\N: This was requested by HennoDer, enjoy this signature letter made by Licorice Cookie! :)

          ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

Dear Henno,

hey there, I'm sorry I haven't wrote much to you.. I don't know how I let myself NOT fit in time for your greatness. I've been caught up with bullshit like chasing after those imbeciles and practising dark magic, you know, the usual. I've been working on something special for you as well, just wait a little bit and I should be home, off topic but..

HOW DARE THOSE FILTHY SCUMBAG COOKIES CALL ME "RAGS COOKIE" I AM NOT A RAGS COOKIE, IT'S CALLED KEEPING AN AESTHETIC AND THIS ROYAL GOODIE KEEPS CALLING ME EMO. I AM NOT EMO!!!!! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

sorry.. anyways, how are you henno? I hope you're doing somewhat well.. I've been missing you so much, every night before bed I wouldn't sleep thinking about you, my heart would feel filled and warm, what is this feeling? I've also uhm.. kinda.. I kinda drew a few drawings of you.. IF YOU TELL ANYONE I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER WALK AGAIN!!!!!! (  ̄︿ ̄)
other then that, I really hope you're okay. 

I've taken some photos of myself at the dark palace, I could show you those at the end I guess. oh shit sorry I'm trailing off topic, god I'm a mess, I have been gone for over 2 weeks now, please tell me you're alright, I'm worried sick!!! I also just wanna leave a lil message for your ass.. 

henno, if you're having a bad mood, please call me, if you're unavailable to call then just read this.

hey henno, just a daily reminder that I love you, even though you may think I don't or even though we have to keep our relationship secret, I still love you with my whole heart poured out. I'd rob and I'd kill for you, I'd do anything for my love of my life,  and don't forget that I'm always proud of you, I may not show it but anytime you do something, even the smallest thing, I'm always proud of you. You're also very handsome, I love everything about you, I don't have any complains or anything I'd fix on you, you're the one I've been looking for my whole life. you're the perfect boyfriend.

anyways, I have to go, dark enchantress needs me to complete a mission, I promise I'll write back to you soon, also.. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!! (╥ω╥)

(dont forget to send me a message everyday and a pic of yourself every 2 hours to note me that you're okay and dont forget to eat and drink.)

- Licorice Cookie (THE GREATEST) 💜🖤

          ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆