~ 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘛𝘰 𝘠𝘰𝘶 ~ (𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

A\N: Ykw? No. *throws fluff at you*
 This will be kind of like in chunks, the setting, time and what they would gift to you and the confession itself, something small and simple for comfort because why not. Enjoy! ( I felt bad for starving y'all)

Vampire Cookie - (When he's sober):

Setting: Secretly reserved juice bar. (He reserved it for the night but didn't make it obvious.)

Time: Late at night, around 12-2 AM, if not then 10 PM.

Gift: A vampiric style ring with a matching necklace.

Confession:
"Y\N, I know we've been together for a while, and I've noticed you grew a little closer to me day by day. When we met I automatically sensed that you were special, in a way that no person could ever manage. Each day you managed to get more of my trust, you're enjoyable to be around, especially when we both get drunk together. Other then that, you also look stunning. Anytime I look in those eyes I always get lost in them, the way the setting sun shines off of your voice is beyond astonishing, your face is perfect, I always wonder how it feels to wake up with a lovable and deeply favoured face. You in general is the best I could ask for, you make me feel a feeling I've never felt before, warm and fuzz filled on the inside. What I'm trying to ask is, will you be mine?"

(After that he'll get drunk with you and break his sober streak of 4 hours.)

Herb Cookie:

Setting: His garden shed, if you would accept he planned out a beach date and a little calming class about plants instructed by him.

Time: Either early morning or mid afternoon.

Gift: He would take you out to pick it yourself, he would make up an excuse by saying he just felt like being nice.

Confession:
"Ah, Y\N, you're finally here. Come, sit down, I'd like to speak to you about something.. Important you could say. Alright, if you feel uncomfortable while I'm speaking feel free to tug on my apron to signal me you would like to leave, got it? Okay, phew, so, Y\N. I've been recently thinking about you, I've noticed how kind you are and how selfless you are, in my eyes your personality is just immaculate, you're stunning by looks and by heart. The way your eyes shimmer in the sunset, the way you seem interested to be with me, you go out to the bar with me anytime I ask and so much more, it managed to steal my heart. My apologies for making this long and cheesy, I'll get to the point. Y\N, I ask with my heart, will you.. Go out on a date with me?"

Black Raisin Cookie:

Setting: Her favourite tree by the cliff, if you have trouble getting up she'll help you.

Time: Night time preferably, if not then evening.

Gift: A completely trained crow just for you, with the crow she'll also add on a handmade bracelet by her with a gorgeous amethyst in the center.

Confession:
"So, Y\N.. are you enjoying yourself so far? Okay, nice, nice. *Starts to fidget* Heh- Sorry!
are you hungry?.. got it. Phew, alright.
Y\N. We were very close friends for a few years now, and over the time I've noticed that my feelings for you have changed. Like, I know everything about you... What I'm trying to say..
Ahem. I love you. In a romantic way. You always fill my stomach with butterflies and flutter my heart whenever I'm around you, I love how perfect you are, I don't care what others say they can go die. You're stunning too.. Will you be my S\O?

Licorice Cookie:

Setting: Behind the cookie castle to hide from everyone.

Time: Evening is his preference, he could go with morning.

Gift: Hand picked flowers, brochure, spell-book with a wand and chocolate.

Confession:
"Good, finally you're here.. gosh you're slow. Uhm.. this?

*Whispers* Fuck. Shit.

*Sticks hands out* For you, MENTION THAT TO ANYONE AND I'LL KILL YOU!.. Sorry.
*Hugs you* I love you. Would you go out with me? Maybe we could date? WAIT THAT WAS TOO STRAIGHTFORWARD I'M SO SORRY, what I meant is; I love you. I love your personality, I love how you have hope in me, I love your support, I love your appearance, I love your humour, I loved being friends with you. Would you maybe.. date me?

A\N: Y'ALL I'M IN CLASS SO IMA FINISH IT RIGHT AFTER I PROMISE ON MY WHOLE CRK ACCOUNT THAT I'LL FINISH IT AFTER SCHOOL for now gimme sum cookies to add to this