Chapter 29: The Mark

Yo!!

So have you guys downloaded my updates book to your library??? Hmmm???????

Anywhore. This chapter might be a little short because I have to go study for an anatomy test tomorrow.

Kill me lmao.

But! Today is National Dog Day! So shoutout to my baby!! 💕

Who needs a boyfriend when you have a dog. Like am I right ladies?!

And I really need iTunes gift cards lmao. Anyone want to buy me one? I love you forever! No? Okay. Dats cool. Lol jk.

And guess who's seeing Jason Aldean, Cole Swindell, and Tyler Farr Friday?! Me!!! I'm so happy. Oh so happy!!

People who say money can't buy happiness has clearly never been to a country music concert.

Okay. So I'm gonna throw in something from another book of my mine. And you guys have to find it. :) in the next chapter, I will tell you guys what it is and what book it was from. Good luck! May the odds ever be in your favor.

I'm seeing insurgent tomorrow!!!!!

So. Let's get on with the chapter!!!

-----------------

Alex

"So Alex?" Dylan O'Brien asked softly as we walked through the park.

"Yes?" I asked memorized by his sparkly eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked stopping in the middle of the sidewalk, grabbing my hands.

"Yes!" I smiled nodding.

He gave me a relieved look and leaned it.

A little more closer and I'll be kissing Dylan O'Brien.

His lips are so close I can almost taste them.

"ALEX!" A loud voice yelled.

'CLANK'

"AHH!" I screamed jumping out of the bed and landing on the floor because my legs got tangled in the sheets.

"Rise and shine Alex." Kaydon smiled holding a pan and a wooden spoon.

"Did you honestly just do that?" I growled getting off the floor. "You just ruined my amazing dream."

He nodded with a grin. "Time to go train."

I looked over at the clock. "It's 5 o'clock."

"Exactly. So we have about an hour and a half to train, so you girls can get ready at 6:30 for school."

I stared at Kaydon like he had two heads. "Why the hell are we training at 5 in the morning? Like who the hell does that?"

"Everyone in this pack." Kaydon said walking to the door. "Get ready and then meet me by the field.

I groaned as I dragged my feet to my closet and got my training clothes.

After I finished getting ready, I saw Jamie and Sapphire passed out at the kitchen island.

"Jamie. Sapphire. Come on." I said yawning. "We have to go."

"Ya ya." Sapphire said slowly lifting her head. "Jamie?"

Jamie mumbled and let out a snore.

"Hold on." Sapphire yawned getting up from the chair.

I watched her as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and walked over to Jamie.