Chapter 35: Lou Has A Job

I just wanted to say. I am LOVING this new update for Wattpad. Like idk why. But everything is just so cool. Haha.

Anyway. I want to give you guys a heads up. I will NOT be updating until Tuesday.

I have a Micro test that I really need to study for, and my weekend is sooo busy that I will need every second that I can get to study. So I'm going to update now so that you guys have something and so I can also warn you.

Hope you like it!

——————————————

Alex

"Where have you guys been?" James asked as Kaydon and I walked in the door.

"Trying to get those mutts off our tails." I growled.

"By the way. Alex is never driving again. Like ever!" Kaydon said quickly.

"It wasn't that bad." I defended.

"You blew up a van!" Kaydon laughed.

"You blew up a van?" Kate asked bewildered.

I nodded while Jamie sighed. "Damn. I miss everything."

"How did you blow a van up?" Asher asked kinda scared to ask.

"Let's just say." I paused choosing my words carefully. "A train conductor is not very happy with me at the moment."

"Oh my gosh. Alex!" Asher yelled.

"What?" I asked. "I didn't get hit. And Kyle's pack is down about 3 rogues. It's not big deal."

"No big deal?" Asher yelled. "Of course it's a big deal. You could have gotten hit!"

"Ahem. I was in there too ya know." Kaydon said glaring at Asher.

Asher waved him off and turned to me.

"You can't be so reckless. You have people that care about you." Asher sighed as he hugged me.

I nodded and hugged him back. "You're right. I'm sorry."

Asher tightened his arms around me. "Good."

"Wait." I said pulling back a little. "If you're here, then who's watching your pack?"

"Mom and dad. They said Levi, Spike, and I should come here to talk with you guys and that they would watch over the pack and take care of the alpha things." Asher explained.

"I swear. Dad misses being alpha so much." I laughed.