Chapter 5: The Carnival

Oh mer gerd!!

So I was going through all my books and rereading them lol. Like The One and Only Alpha, The Fox and the Wolf, Sexy Greek God Kidnappers, and the Hunter's Mate.

The entire time I was like "Hey! I remember when I first wrote that" lmao. Good times :)

So I'm officially obsessed with the shows CSI: Miami and Will & Grace. I love those two tv shows.

Listening to My Kinda Party by Jason Aldean. Oh hot damn. He is one fine specimen. Woo. It's a little hot in here.

Can he be my redneck Romeo...

Tehee.........

Remember. Keep the comments and votes coming for faster updates.

---------

Alex

'They are pissing me off.' Jamie said through the link.

'I feel ya. He won't stop staring at me.' Sapphire complained.

'Once the bell rings. We are gone.' I said looking at the girls.

'Door here I come.' Jamie said getting her book bag ready.

"And remember. You guys will have a reading assignment for tomorrow. You have to read pages 85-95 and answer the five questions at the end of the chapter." Mr. Wilson said writing everything he said down on the chalkboard.

"Ain't nobody got time for that." Jamie said and hopped out of her seat as the bell rung.

Sapphire, Jamie, and I all hightailed it to our lockers.

"That class is so boring." Jamie said grabbing her history book for next period.

"I know." Sapphire said grabbing her English book. "I can't believe we aren't in all the same classes this year. It's gonna suck."

"It's not gonna be the same. Now it's only going to be me and Jamie giving Mr. Joshson hell." I laughed.

"Don't take all the good jokes." Sapphire said sternly. But she let a smile slip at the end of her sentence.

"Oh course not. But it still won't be the same." Jamie added wiping a fake tear.

"Oh don't cry sweetie. We will all be together again in food class with Ms. Henderson." Sapphire said giving Jamie and I big hugs.

I pushed them both away from me and laughed. "Welp. Let's go die in history."

"While you guys are dying in history." Sapphire paused. "I'll be dying in English."

I laughed. "Have fun."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How was school?" Nate asked as he picked me up from my house.

"Oh same old." I laughed and he opened the car door for me and gave me a bow.

"Still giving Mr. Johnson hell with Jamie and Sapphire?" He smirked and started his dark purple Dodge Challenger.

"You know it." I laughed. "But it's only me and Jamie in his class this year. Sapphire isn't in there with us anymore." I said wiping a fake tear.

"Isn't that good for the teacher?" He asked pulling onto the road.

"Well yes. But not for us." I said looking out the window. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." He said all mysterious like.

"Uh huh." I laughed. "What's the occasion?"

"Maybe I just wanted to take my amazing girlfriend out." Nate said grabbing my hand and kissing the back of it.