Chapter 7: Where's My Panda

Okay. So I know the other needs some more comments and votes, but I had a really good idea and I had to update before I forgot it lol.

Hope that doesn't bother you guys that I updated again ;) hehe.

You guys are probably annoyed will my constant updating ;)

The awkward moment when people keep staring at you at Walmart and some random guy honks at you.

Well I guess I was looking mighty fine if I do say so myself. :D

And today is New Years Eve! Gonna have the 'champagne' (aka sparkling grape juice) with my little cousin :) gonna be a blast lol.
--------------
Alex

"I can't believe cookies could blow up like that!" Jamie exclaimed as we finished cleaning up in the bathroom.

"I know. How does that happen?" I asked laughing as I wiped a chocolate chip off my face.

The weirdest thing happened in food today. The girls and I were baking out cookies and right as Kaydon and his two little friends took their cookies out of the oven, BAM! The cookies just....exploded.

Like none of us know how it happened.

One minute they looked fine, the next minute there was cookies everywhere. And I do mean EVERYWHERE.

On the ceiling, the walls, the windows, some even got on the door.

To say the foods teacher, Ms. Henderson, was pissed would be an understatement.

She was so upset, that she gave everyone in Kaydon's group a detention today after school.

"You know." Sapphire said like she just realized something. "Our brothers seemed to enjoy that a little too much."

"I saw that!" I said thinking. "They looked a little fishy. It's like they were waiting for Kaydon to take the cookies out."

"Did you see the look on their faces?" We heard Asher laughed as we walked out of the bathroom.

"Did you have something to do with this?" I asked him.

Asher looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Why would you ever think that?" Spike said in a fake hurt tone.

"Because we know you guys too well." I said laughing.

"Did you hear that?" Levi asked looking at the ceiling.

"Ya. I think the bell rang." Asher said all too quickly.

"Bye sisters!" Spike yelled as all three of them ran down the hall.

I sighed but ended up laughing. "I can't believe we are related to them."

Jamie and Sapphire nodded in agreement.

"I know." Jamie laughed.

"Ooh." I said smiling and looking at them. "I forgot. I wanted to show you the panda that Nate won me yesterday at the carnival. I was going to show you this morning, but I sidetracked."

"Let's see it!" Sapphire clapped.

On our way to my locker, we saw a group of boys talking and pointing at us.

One nodded and walked in front of us.

"Hello ladies." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

We cringed.

'Gross!' Jamie said disgusted through the link.

'Must be part of Kaydon's pack.' Sapphire said.