Chapter 6: Nate's Leaving

Yo wassup ma peeps?!?

Sorry. I had too lmao.

Anyway. I just finish reading the first book in the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.

And let me tell you....OH. MY. GOSH.

I told my mom I needed to get the other 11 books lol.

And I'm addicted to Trivia Crack. Like I think it's starting to get unhealthy lol.

So how was everyone's Christmas!!

And tomorrow is New Years Eve!!

I'll be with my little cousins (gotta babysit them) and we are going to have sparkling grape juice in champagne glasses. That's gonna be our champagne lol.

And nice job with the comments and votes :) keep up the good work

------------
Alex

After Asher dropped me off at the front doors of the school, I quickly put my head down and went to go find my locker.

I didn't want to run into....him today.

"Hey." I jumped slightly at the voice and looked up.

"Nate." I smiled. "What's up?"

"Bout to walk my gorgeous girlfriend to her locker." He laughed and he pulled me into his side.

We heard a slam and saw Kaydon stalk towards to what I'm guessing is his home room.

"I don't like him." Nate blurted.

I sighed. "I know."

"Speaking of him. Please tell me you put that bear in your closet. Or better yet burned it."

I paused for a second. Should I tell him?

"I put him away in my closet." I smiled.

'Liar.' Star said.

'What he doesn't know won't hurt him.' I shot back to her.

'Ya. He doesn't know that you slept with it last night while the panda was put in the chair. And the fact that you named the bear.'

'Mr. Snugglesworth is a very reasonable name for that bear.' I huffed.

'Suuuure.' She laughed.

"So I have a confession." Nate said as we made it to my locker.

"What's that?" I asked scared.

"I'm leaving today for Florida. I'm leaving after lunch." Nate said sadly looking at the tiles on the floor.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked. "That means.."

"I'm gonna miss your birthday tomorrow." He finished for me.

"But you said you weren't leaving till next week." I said getting slightly angry.

"I know." He sighed looking away from me. "The alpha called Asher and said he had another rogue attack and he wants us now."

"Tell him he can wait a week!" I shouted.

"Babe." Nate laughed. "He can't wait. His pack got hit pretty hard with this attack."

I grunted. "I don't care."

"Well he is one of our alliances." Nate said as he pulled me into a hug.

"So." I mumbled into his chest.

Nate opened his mouth, but was cut off with the ringing sound of the bell.