Chapter 34: The Message

Oh my freaking gosh...

Guess whose burping is back.....mine.

Ugh. I'm about to like rip my throat out lol. Seriously. My burping has gotten louder and it's happening a lot more and idk what to do.

But anywhore. So in my other book, TFATA, I talked about this guy that is like crushing on me hardcore...well he keeps touching me. Like he'll poke my side, touch my arm, touch my back, etc. And if he keeps doing that, I will not be held responsible for my actions lol.

I am NOT a touchy-feely kinda person, and he keeps touching me.

Like today in class, he patted my back and then rubbed it. Let's just say....I almost punched the dude.

And I keep telling him that and he thinks I'm joking...like come on..you would think he would get the hint...but nope...

And to make matters worse, my friend told him that I like him...I told her I was going to plan her death lmao.

But if all else fails, I'm introducing him to my dog. Looks like Zeus will have a new chew toy lol.

------------------------------

Alex

I stood frozen as men upon men came piling into the cafeteria.

I didn't realize Kyle got this many men to join his pack.

'I remeber some of these people.' Kaydon said suddenly through the mindlink.

'I agree. They look kinda familar.' James said.

'How do you know them?' Sapphire asked.

'Awhile ago there was a rogue attack. Some of the wolves that attacked my pack are standing over there.' Kaydon growled.

'You mean to tell me that Kyle got rogues to join his pack as well?' I asked shocked.

'Looks like it.' Kaydon sighed.

"If you guys are done talking to each other, I would like to get the show on the road." Mike groaned.

"Damn. That Beta is so impatient." Jamie whispered to Sapphire and I.

"I heard that!" Mike yelled.

"Boo who." Jamie said wiping a fake tear.

Mike growled. "When the time comes, I'm taking you out first!"

"Aww." Jamie cooed. "You're taking me out on a date? I'm flattered, but I already have a mate."

Mike just stood there and gaped at Jamie.

"She's a riot." The guy next to him laughed.

"Shut up Owen!" Mike yelled too I guess Owen, and then turned to Jamie. "I wouldn't go on a date with you if we were the last people on earth!"

Jamie gave him a smirk.

Oh the famous Jamie smirk.

"That's fine." Jamie said shrugging. "You aren't my type anyway. I like a man with hygiene, and that's not old and ugly."

"Hey!" Mike yelled as Owen snickered next to him. "I do have hygiene and I'm not old and ugly."

"Uhh. Hate to break it to you dude. You are ugly, you look like you could use a shower, and you have wrinkles. You're old."

Sapphire and I cracked up at his face.

I'm pretty sure he had steam coming out of his ears.

'Jamie.' I said through the link. 'Keep this up. I have a plan to get out of here.'