Chapter 14: The Barbecue And The Guest

Oh my Lordy!!

You guys are so awesome!!!

Damn. When you guys want something, you guys get it ;) haha.

Good job with the votes and comments. Keep up the good work!!

And I would just like to point out, that Sexy Greek God Kidnappers has 30.9 million reads!!! You guys are so freaking awesome!

I love you all!!!

Fair warning. This chapter will be long. And there will be song lyrics in the chapter. And if you want to skip over the song lyrics, that is totally okay lol.

Anywhore. On with the story ;)

(Unedited. I got school in the morning. I need to sleep lol.)
-----------------

Alex

"So. What song are we singing?" Jamie asked as she put in her last earring.

We convinced my mom and dad to have a karaoke thing throughout the entire barbecue.

My parents loved the idea and thought it was a good way for the packs to bond. Since anyone from either pack could do it.

Of course. They made me announce everything.

Hello stage fright.

"I don't know." I said applying a little eyeshadow. "Sapphire you pick."

"Hmmm." She hummed rubbing her chin. "I got it! Lips are Moving by Meghan Trainor."

"I love that song!" Jamie yelled giving Sapphire a high five.

"Nicely done young patawon." I giggled and Sapphire gave me a bow.

"Girls!" My mom yelled waking up the stairs. "Well don't you girls looking stunning."

"Why thank ya." Jamie laughed.

"Come one. Everyone's heading outside and Kaydon's pack is arriving." My mom said.

"Coming." I smiled.

Show time.

"Thank you everyone for coming." I said smiling as I stood in front of everyone. "This barbecue is to celebrate the treaty signed between the Red Moon Pack and the Midnight Rose Pack."

I stopped and smiled as everyone cheered.

Okay. So far so good. Haven't thrown up yet.

I raised my hand so everyone would quiet down.

"And to celebrate this. We will be eating a lot food and also have karaoke throughout the entire night. And the only way to make that possible was if I came up here and talked. And I have stage fright. So it was kinda hard to agree."

I blushed as everyone started laughing.

"Oh. Believe me. It was a joke." I laughed as they laughed harder. "Anyway. I thought having karaoke would be a good way for our packs to bond." I smiled as everyone clapped. "The food is over there and the games are on the other side of the yard. And there is a playground for al he pups to play on. And karaoke will start in 10 minutes. So let's get this party started!" I yelled as everyone cheered.

I walked off stage and started to breathe hard.

"Never let me agree to talk in front of crowd again." I said as Jamie and Sapphire walked up to me.

They nodded. "Will do."

"Can you please bring out the other fruit that is in the kitchen dear?" My mom asked appearing out of nowhere.