Chapter 37: The War Starts

Okay. So we are getting closer to the end of Kyle's Revenge.

Only 3 chapters left!!!!! :'(

I know I know. I'm crying too.

And I have a lab test coming up, so I will not be updating until Thursday. Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it lol.

And guess who has another story coming!!! Me!!!

If you want, I can put the summary in the next chapter of this book, the update book, and the fox and the alpha...But you got to comment here!!!

And guess who is seeing the longest ride!!! Me!!!

I'm so excited. The cowboy is soooo hot lol.

This chapter might be really bad lol. I have a giant headache from 2 days ago, and it hasn't left. Plus it got bigger and it hurts a lot more.

Sooo....sorry again for the shitty chapter.

————————————————

Alex

It's been a week since Lou came to the hospital and told us about the attack.

And everyone is still trying to figure out how they got silver bullets.

"How the hell did they get silver bullets?" Asher asked enraged as he paced around Kaydon's office.

Kaydon, James, and Bo are helping with training. So is Aiden, Ryder, and Jason. The doc finally got them cleared to go train.

"I haven't seen any hunters work with Kyle." Spike said confused.

"I haven't either. We would have known if they were working together." Levi agreed.

"Maybe they are saving them for last? Like a last resort type thing." Jamie guessed.

My dad shook his head. "That would be stupid. Hunters are powerful. If they were smart then they would have used them on the first attack. But they didn't."

"Well they aren't smart anyway. So..." I said dragging on.

"Good point." Lou laughed.

The doc also got Lou back to tip top shape.

After he got everyone better, Kaydon and the guys questioned him asking him where he was and all that jazz. But they came up empty handed.

Turns out his mom got sick.

His parents are in a different pack and their pack doctor needed help.

Kaydon was very suspicious that he just left to go help his parents during an attack, but Kaydon called his parents and it was all true.

The only ones we can't crack at is the bitch squad.

Kaydon kept them in the cellar and he is gonna decide what to do with them after the war.

I left the office to go to the kitchen to get some water.

I didn't want to listen to anymore about this stupid war.

"Are you okay darling?" Kaydon asked as he sat down next to me at the table.

I nodded as I took a sip of water. "Ya."

"You don't look like it." Kaydon commented turning me to face him.

"I guess it's just this whole war that's going on. I don't get why they can't just leave us alone. Who cares about revenge!" I yelled laying my head on the table.

"Who knows. But revenge is something for people to do that have nothing left to do with their lives." Kaydon said as he rubbed my back.

I went to open my mouth to say something, but my phone cut me off.