Chapter 32: More Questions

UGH! OH MY FUCKING GOSH. I HATE PEOPLE!!!!

Okay not everyone, but some people.

This girl had the nerve to talk shit on me and my friends and call us little whores and blame us as to why me and my two friends aren't friends with her anymore.

Okay first of all. She's the one that called my friend a whale, a cow, a bitch, and a lot more names.

Normally I am a very chill, laid back, sarcastic person. But once you make my friends cry. All hell brakes loose and you have a one way ticket to hell. Like fuck no.

Okay I am done with my little rant lol. Anywhore, let's get this party started!!!!

------------------------------------

I sat back as I watched Kaydon and my brother pace back and forth.

"Maybe they just got lucky." I said shrugging.

"Lucky?" Asher asked looking at me. "That's not luck. They know some how. And I'm gonna figure it out."

I heard a sigh, and I turned to see Lou rubbing his temple.

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked.

"I don't understand." Lou said outloud.

"What don't you understand?" Mitch asked.

Kaydon stopped pacing and went to go stand by his dad as Asher stood by our dad.

"I don't understand how they are finding all this information out." Lou said standing up and pacing around mine and Kaydon's office. "They have to have an inside source. They couldn't possibly know all this information out by themselves. Or by luck. Someone can't have that much luck."

"He's right." Jamie said. "There has to be an inside source. Someone in one of our packs is a mole that is feeding Kyle this information about all of us."

"But who?" I asked looking at everyone. "I can't see anyone doing this. Who would betray their own pack?"

"I still say it's the bitch squad." Jamie grunted.

"I agree." James nodded. "I never really liked her in the first place."

Kaydon sighed. "I know. But when we questioned her, she sounded so sincere."

"I don't buy it." Bo said looking out the window before turning back to look at us. "Didn't she want to be an actress when she grew up?"

"Ya she did. Ever since she was little." Kaydon said looking shocked before an angry espression took over. "She played us."

"We need to get her." Mitch said determined.

"Aiden, Ryder, and Jason. You three need to go pick up Summer, Nicole, and Josephine." Kaydon commanded.

"Yes alpha." The three of them nodded before running out of the room.

I looked over at Kaydon. His jaw was clenched, his hands turned into fists, his boody rigid.

I slowly walked up too him and hugged him from behind.

"Do you really think they did it?" Sapphire asked.

James nodded. "They have motive."

"I understand Summer having motive. But Nicole and Josephine?"

"They follow Summer around like a long lost puppy. Whatever she does, they do. Whoever Summer hates, they hate." James explained as he pulled Sapphire into his side.

"I should have knocked them out in the bathroom when I had the chance." Jamie growled.

"Calm down little sis." Spike laughed.