Chapter 36: Lou Gets Hurt

What's up everyone!!!!

Oh my gosh. My friend, cousin, and I went to see Unfriended last night...and holy shit lol. I jumped like every 5 seconds.

Like it wasn't the scary kind like The Woman in Black (which I did see). It was more of things popped up when you least expect it and that's what scared me lol.

But oh my gosh. The Woman in Black. Now that's a different story haha. My friend peed herself when we all watched it. Never watching that again.

And good news! I didn't fail my test lmao.

---------

Alex

It's been a week since Lou left to go do his undercover work, and he has brought us a lot of information back. And it's all been accurate.

Like the other week, he told us that they were planning a rogue attack by our north border. And the next day, he was right.

Luckily Kaydon got a bunch of warrior wolves down there and set up an ambush for the rogues, and they didn't get any closer to the pack.

Lou tries to get a chance to come down here whenever he gets new information. And he told us Kyle only got suspicious once.

But Lou saved himself when he said that he was visiting his mate's grave and Kyle shrugged it off.

So other than that one time, it was all going according to plan.

But right now I'm in mine and Kaydon's office with his dad, Asher, and our dad.

"Where is he?" Kaydon said pacing back and forth.

"He should have been here by now." Asher said looking at the clock.

"Guys." I laughed standing up. "He is probably waiting for the right time to get over here. It's not that easy."

Kaydon sighed. "She's right."

"There he is!" Asher said as he pointing out the window.

We all looked and saw Lou limping towards the pack house with Aiden and another one of our members holding him up with our pack doctor right behind him.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled as I ran out of the office to go get him.

As they walked in, they slowly settled him down on one of the couches and the doctor got to work immediately.

"What happened Lou?" I asked as I scanned his body.

"Kyle." He said trying to breathe.

"He has a couple broken ribs, a broke nose, and maybe a fractured ankle." The doc said giving him an IV. "But I won't know about the ankle until I get him back to my clinic so I can give him an x-ray."

Kaydon nodded.

"What exactly happened with Kyle?" I asked scared for the answer.

"H-he found o-out." Lou said trying to talk. "About m-me being a s-spy."

Lou started to violently cough and blood poured from his nose.

"We need to get him back to the clinic now!" The doctor yelled.

The two wolves that helped him nodded their heads and carefully picked him up.

"Watch the IV!" The doctor yelled as it almost got ripped out.

"Sorry doc." The wolf said as Aiden rolled his eyes at him.

"Come on." Aiden said following the doctor.