Prologue

Hey everyone!!

How is everyone??

Well. I decided I should put up the first part since you all have been so wonderful. And I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of waiting ;) haha.

Welp here it is!!!

(P.S. There will be slow updates because we are getting close to finals week for college. So just a heads up.)
---------
"Alex. Are you coming? It's your first day of school." My mom called me.

"Yes mom. I'm coming!" I ran down the stairs only to find my idiotic brother Asher eating all of my bacon. "Hey!" I yelled at him. He smirked before he took the last one and ran off into the living room.

I ran after him and almost ran over my uncle. "Sorry uncle Carter." I said in a rush before running after Asher.

"I see Alex is getting her alpha werewolf speed under control." Uncle Carter said.

"Yes. She just shifted last week." My mom replied with a bright smile.

"How's Skylar and Axel?" Uncle Spencer said walking in.

"Good." They both replied smiling.

"Now, where is my niece?"

"Uncle Spencer!" I yelled running over to him.

"How do you like being 16?" He asked me.

"Okay. I don't feel any different, well besides the fact that I shifted last week."

"Pft. Being 18 is better." Asher said in a matter-of-factly tone.

"Whatever." I said laughing shoving his shoulder gently.

"Come on. I'll give you a ride to school sis." He said nicely.

"Sweet. Thanks Asher." I said and I went to go grab my bookbag.

"Now remember Asher. If any boy even looks at her, kick his ass." Our dad said.

"Yes dad." Asher replied back. "And trust me I know. I don't want any guy staring at my little sis."

"You are only 2 years older than me." I laughed.

"I don't care. You are younger than me, therefor I have to protect you." He said puffing out his chest.

"Lets just go." I laughed at him.

Today was the day. My first day of school....joy to the world. Note the sarcasm.
------
Here is the first part!! Hope you guys liked it!! :)

Love all you crazy faithful shifters!!

Momma Shifter out!