I'M DOING SOMETHING!!!

I'm back from the dead, holy shit.

Hi to those of you who missed me!

Before I say anything, this isn't me announcing that I'm adding onto the story. Which means I'm not add any more chapters or continuing where I left off -

HOWEVER - !!!

AND THIS IS AN IMPORTANT HOWEVER - !!!

I have decided to delete the story!

Not like, delete delete. What I mean is, this version will still be up but it's no longer canon to anything

For those of you who don't know, I'm rewriting the both ASH and Yeah...Always (which I've renamed Always and Forever) but as I was rewriting, I realized what I was doing with the plot for both of them.

I was changing things, from the timeline to how they characters behaved around each other and themselves. I was adding things, from new chapters that expanded on the world and it's people to new aspects that I've had fun exploring.

I realized, I was writing my stories from complete scratch and I loved it.

I was having fun with it, and feeling proud of what I was making.

Before I knew it, I was reading fanfiction again. Not just Undertale but Dream SMP and My Hero Academia to Your Boyfriend of all things! (I don't recommend looking that up if you're under 18 but it's fucking awesome)

So I came to the conclusion that I wanted to start over.

Like, completely start over.

So...

AS OF PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER, THIS VERSION OF A SKELETONS HOPE AND YEAH ALWAYS IS NO LONGER CANON!

I will be publishing the new stories, the same stories but rewritten.

Always and Forever has gotten its head start, and ASH has already had its first three chapters rewritten but lets forget about that!

Tomorrow at 12PM PST, I will publish the first four rewritten chapters of ASH! There won't be a big difference at first, but they set up the rest of the story and how the characters will play out, trust me!

And for those of you wondering why I said four, I published everything I've done so far on AO3 and I put a fourth chapter up to set up a two parter!

I'm sure people have moved on, and I have too. In all honesty, Undertale isn't as big as if used to be for me and I'm fine with it. But writing these stories is honestly so much fun and it's never say right with me to leave this alone without giving it my best!

I plan to make the rewrite better, more worldbuilding, better characters and better writing. When it gets to what the point this story is at now, I WILL be deleting this version permanently.

Also, I got a Tumblr!!!

I don't know how it works, but I'm figuring it out!

I know it's been years and I'm sorry about breaking promises left and right but I want to keep one of them!

Come over and ask me questions you had for the Q&A, if anyone remembers that! I don't know if any of you still have any but you're always welcome!

I'm @only-vibe-times-here! Come say hi!
Also, my AO3 is JustVibingMan!

That's pretty much all I have to say! I hope you're all as excited as me!