Time To Go Shopping (Again)

| The bros need help with their costumes |

"HUMAN!" You fall out of bed making a "gah!" Noise before rubbing the back of your head as you sit up.

"Owww..."

"OH MY GOD, HUMAN I'M SO SORRY! I'M JUST EXCITED!" Did Papyrus forget the rules already? Meh, you'll let it slide for now.

"About what?" You ask getting up and fixing your bed.

"HALLOWEEN'S NEXT WEEK!" Halloween?

You love Halloween! At work you guys did something called "Merry Scary!" It was like Secret Santa but instead of getting gifts-

You scare the person you get.

It's so much fun! Best scare gets a raise, not much but it's fun. You've won a few times but you never been scared hard.

"WE'RE GOING OUT TO BUY OUR COSTUMES!"

"And you're telling me this because-?"

"WELL AREN'T YOU GONNA BUY YOUR COSTUME?" You shake your head.

"I don't buy my costumes a lot. They always make them uncomfortable and itchy. So I make them!"

"you sew?" You turn to your computer to find Q wearing a long sleeve blue biker jacket with sorta glove things by the cuff, black pants and blue sneakers. You nod.

"Yeah. Me and my brother would fight a lot, mainly in our room, and we'd get physical (just pulling each other's hair and pushing each other away) and we'd always break something. One time it was our clothes so I learned how sew by fixing it."

"what a lovely family you have." He says rolling his eye lights.

"BUT HUMAN, CAN'T YOU AT LEAST COME WITH US?" You shrug.

"Sure."

"AWESOME! BREAKFAST IS DOWNSTAIRS!" He closes the door and you sit at your desk facing Q.

"Do you guys celebrate Halloween?"

"yeah, more or less. we just dress up as someone else or something we see in the dump and get free food." Figures.

"How's things with the code down or whatever?" He shrugs.

"okay i guess. nothings really changed, if you don't count what i promised." You found out the reason Q was locked away was because he would hack into some of the most powerful places and messed around it. Sans got worried it'd trace back to them so he put the server before disconnecting. You, cheesy as you may be, made Q promise he'd never do it again.

"mind if i stick with you on halloween?" You snap out of your thoughts and turn to him.

"Why?" He shrugs.

"paps has to work little late that night so i'll be alone." You pretend to think.

"Maybe..."

"c'mon peaches don't do that." You giggle.

"Alright! We might have a party so-"