Time For Sugar And Secrets

| Your birthday is here! But you want it a |
| secret... |

[F/F] = Favorite Flower

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-*

You slam your hand in the off button on your alarm clock and groan. Why did you have to go to work? You just stopped Axe and Red from killing each other, again.

It's been three months since the new bros have moved in which meant it's been six months with the guys. It's been, decent to say the least.

Mutt (preferably called that by Black) would always follow his older brother. (Which made no fucking sense to you, the man smoked and he like two years younger and super tall!)

Axe would always help Crook prepare breakfast even when you insisted he didn't have to. Q would pop in on your computer when you were at work and occasionally your phone messing with your games.

Now Dust...

You rarely saw Dust in the house, less of that outside his room. Whenever he was around he'd just grab water or some food and head back to his room. To add to that, whenever you passed by you could here him talking to someone but no other voice was heard. The others told you to leave him be. All you could do is hope he's not Stretch.

You grab your phone and open it to find-

"Aw shit."

——

On the way down, you run into Papyrus who had a big smile on his face. He went up to you opening his jaws which you cover with your hand shushing him.

"You and I both know what today is right?" He nods.

"Good. Don't tell anyone." He takes your hand off and looks at you sad.

"HUMAN-" You shush him.

"Human, Why Don't You Want Anyone Knowing Today's Your Birth-"

"Don't say it! I just have my reasons! Just promise me you won't say anything to anyone!" Papyrus sighs.

"Will You At Least Open Your Present?" He had his hands behind his back and pulled out a rectangle box messily wrapped in red and blue with an equally messy [F/C] bow.

"Place it on my desk!" He smiles and heads upstairs. Now all that's left is San-

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA'-!

Fuck.

"Q! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" You turn to the living room TV to find Q wearing his normal white robe with aquamarine lines at over it but had a party hat and one of those birthday roll plastic horns.

"happy birthday dude." He blows the horn which makes a little "twerrrp!" And you groan again.

"Turn it off before-"

"GOOD MORNING MISS [Y/N!]" Aw come on!

"OH Q! WHOS BIRTHDAY IS IT?"

"[y/-]" You turn off the TV and turn to Blue.

"No ones! Q was just messing around!"