Time For Company

| You meet some more family |

The boys were out which meant you had the house to yourself.

Hell yeah.

There was no way you were not gonna take advantage of this! Yes, you loved them (all but Stretch, mostly. You were making progress) but it was nice to have some alone time. Peace and quiet, no one yelling, no fighting, no looks from people who wanted to dead.

Just you, the couch, brownies, and a movi-

*Ding Dong*

Are

You

Serious?!

Who would ring at your door?! At 5:00 PM?! When you were about to binge watch Harry Potter?! Ughhh! You grab your crutches, and swing to the front door and swing it open, breathing in deeply with your eyes closed.

"Whoever you are, you better have a good-!"

You look at the people at your door and your jaw dropped.

"Holy shit."

——

Sans and others had pulled up in the driveway and exited the car. When Edge's car exploded, the other cars and bikes were inside too, so they used Papyrus' Ferrari which had everyone squeezed in.

"we good?" Stretch asked Sans and Pap. Papyrus took his notepad out and began reading.

"BANK, REAL ESTATE, CREDIT CARD COMPANY, INSURANCE AGENCY..." He throws it back into the car. "WE'RE GOOD!"

"fin'ly! 'm starvin'!" Red complain, heading to the pouch and opening the front door. The others follow.

"YOU CANT'T EXPECT MISS [Y/N] TO MAKE YOU FOOD EVERY NIGHT RED!" Blue stated.

"ISN'T THAT WAS WOMAN ARE FOR? COOKING AND DOING CHORES WHILE MEN ARE OUT?!" Edge said crossing his arms.

"that's no way to talking about ladies~." A voice said seductively.

Was that-

No.

Oh god.

Oh lady Mallori, don't be true.

Please don't be tru-

"THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!" Sans could hear Red yell. He stood at the entrance to the living to find his worse nightmare.

"LONG TIME NO SEE BOYS." A tall skeleton sitting in the recliner said seductively. He was wearing a long sleeve black sweater with the chest part missing revealing some ribs, bright pink jeans with a black belt with gold hearts, gold underwear on the outside and yellow boots.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO SHITHEADS DOING HERE!?" Edge asked perping a bone for attack.

"hold your boners, we were invited." A skeleton around the height of Sans claimed. He wore a black crop top with a blue heart, a fish's sleeveless jacket with purple fluffy trim on the hood, black short shorts and black combat boots.