Time To Talk - 1

|Blue takes the whole, "You and Stretch"|
|thing into his own skeletal hands|

⚠️I DON'T DO SMUT!⚠️
THIS CHAPTER CAN BE CONSIDERED DARK DEPENDING ON HOW YOU LOOK AT IT BECAUSE THERE ARE IMPLICATIONS OF DUB-CON AND IS SOMETIMES VIEWED AS NON-CON.

THAT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION, AND STILL ISN'T MY INTENTION.

The rest is explained at the end of the chapter.

This was terrifying.

Absolutely fucking terrifying

You don't know if this was reality or not.

Did the world like end or something?

Or maybe, you were still dreaming! Yeah, that's it! That's gotta be it. Just pinch yourself and everything'll back to normal!

"Ouch!"

Nope, this was real.

I bet you, the reader, is wondering what the fucking hell is going on. Well, it's simple-

It's quiet.

The house was quiet.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY to quiet when you're living with almost 20 loud men.

It's so quiet a pin dropping can be heard across the house.

That was fucking terrifying.

It's a Sunday. You're free day, basically the same day a chapter starts on. You were in your room, just working on your computer. You wanted to do, nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

But now you have to do something.

Wanna know what that something is?

Figuring out why the hell it's so quiet.

You groan throwing your head back and you get opening your door, only to be greeted with a pound on your head.

"Ow-"

"I'M SO SORRY MISS [Y/N!]" You open your eyes to find Blue standing there, smiling nervously and holding a blue cloth. Is that one of his bandannas?

"It's fine little dude. Do you know where everyone is?" You ask him rubbing the spot he hit you.

"OH! I ASKED THEM TO LEAVE THE HOUSE FOR THE DAY." He answers plainly.

He asked them?

Just, asked them?

"Why?" He laughs nervously before asking you to get changed.

"I'LL BE DOWNSTAIRS!" He chirps as he leaves before you can ask him why. You sigh as you close your door and rummage through your closet. Your work is pretty much done anyway.

——

Wearing something acceptable by your standards, you walk down the stairs fixing your hair checking your phone.

"Yo Blue what's going on - JESUS FUCK!" You back away from the living room slipping and falling on your back, dropping your phone as you inch away from the scene in front of you.

"OH MS. [Y/N!] YOU LOOK NICE."

"Blue, why the hell is your brother tied to a chair?!"

"you've seen red wall naked on the roof-" Stretch jumps in. "-and you find this weird?"