Time To Eat!

|You and Sans visit Grillby and hang out-!|
|But Sans gets emotional when his drunk|

You were snuggled up in your bed nice and warm on an early surprisingly chilly morning. Weird for the middle of summer but you could care less. You were tired and it was a Sunday.

You loved Sunday.

Usually you'd wake up at 12 if you were lucky and you'd eat something Papyrus dropped off for you or maybe read a book for an hour or two before you went downstairs-

"MISS [Y/N!]"

GodDAMMIT!

You groan grabbing the pillow beside your own and turn around covering your ears as you groaned, "Too early..."

"IT'S ALMOST11:00 IN THE MORNING! MISS [Y/N!] GET UPPPPP! IT'S FREEDOM DAY!" You sigh removing the pillow and sitting up hugging the pillow to your chest looking at Blue, the mattress bouncing a little from your shift of movement.

"Blue..." You tell him drawing out his name and his smile falters and he laughs nervously playing with this thumbs.

"What were the rules?"

"Don't, Slam Open Your Door Without Knocking." He mumbles embarrassed.

"Andddddd..." He sighs. "No Coming Into Your Room On Sunday Before 12:00 Because You're Most Likey Asleep, But I CaN'T HELP IT! IT'S FREEDOM DAY."

"You know we're not having a big party again this year right?" You point out to him. Everyone was to busy with plans with friends and family. You heard Pink might propose soon and only god knows what Lust is doing so you didn't push them.

Tango and Remix were hanging out with Papillon and their family and some other friends and Nova and Comet were, surprise surprise, stargazing with some other friends. Apparently where they lived there was this pretty meteor shower and you couldn't see it from where you lived. You were a little sad because, well, you were a star nerd yourself but that promise they'd take some videos and pictures for you.

You think the others had plans too. Stretch and Blue were heading to this new market down in the city, Edge and Red were going shopping because they heard everything at the mall was half off, and Papyrus and Sans said they were volunteering at this charity which surprised you because well-

-it's Sans.

Black and Mutt we're heading to this, fashion show? You think? It was some like for the Fourth of July thing and Black loved those and he was to short to drive so Mutt had to take him. You think Axe and Crooks were going to the beach, (it was all their idea) and Dust-

'gonna go shit in my room.'

You don't wanna know what he means.

You were just planning on staying in the house for a while before going off to the docks to meet up with Danny and Manny for some wedding plans.

They had already set a date! Next year somewhere in March. They asked up to help with preparations before they told the planner, you offered to help with money but they repeatedly told you they were fine so today was just about fun.

Off topic! Back to Blue!

He winced at your statement scratching the back of his skull. "I KNOW WHICH IS WHY I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD COME WITH ME AND STRETCH! I KNOW YOU TWO DON'T REALLY GET ALONG VERY WELL AND I THINK YOU GUYS COULD BOND-"

"Uhhhhh, hey I heard Papyrus call me just now! I'm gonna eat some breakfast." You tell your roommate ripping the sheets off your body, immediately being hit but cold air making you shiver in your underwear but you sucked it up and grabbed a [F/C] hoodie as you head down the hall and down the stairs.