Time For Tricks and Treats

| Halloween's here! And some family comes |
| over! |

"Oh dear god."

You stare around your office to fine it was covered in pumpkins, ghosts, spiders and skeletons once more. Josh comes at you from behind with a boo but your unphased. He sighs.

"What scares you?"

"Getting fired." You answer sarcastically.

"Haha. What you dressing up as?"

"Surprise." You day sitting down turning on your computer. He groans and you smirk.

"I'll tell you mine!"

"I don't ca-" Pumpkin confetti is scattered all over you, your desk, and Josh and you sigh.

"Morning Alex." You turn to find a girl with black curled hair, blue eyes and light skin. Today, she wore a white dress that went to her knees, a matching knit glittery jacket and heels.

"Happy Halloween!"

"You're wearing the opposite of the holiday." You say to her smirking. She playfully pouts and throws more confetti around the office.

Alex was one of the game artist on the team, but she was in your opinion pushy. Whenever she would go out with her friends or try to set you up on dates, you'd push her away but she wouldn't leave you alone about it for months.

No surprise, she had a boyfriend. At this point you'd be surprised if she was a virgin.

"[Y/N,] I thought you loved Halloween!"

"I do, but I don't throw confetti all around the place and Mr. Larry clean it up. Thats why-" You stop talking. You liked keeping your work life and personal life separate. And with Alex-

"That why what?"

As you said before, pushy + curiosity = her. You sigh and mumble.

"What?" Alex asks.

"-ty."

"Wh-"

"I'm having a party with my roommates!" You cover your mouth. You hope your boss didn't hear that.

"You're having a party?" You hesitantly nod.

"Without inviting me?!" You sigh.

"It was supposed to be family friends-" She grabs your shoulders, pulling you centimeters from your face.

"Please, please, pleaseeeee! Let me go! My boyfriend's out of town for a few days so it's just me! Josh, you should come too!" He stares at her dumbfounded.

"What? I'm not a party person..." You shrug.

"I was gonna try to invite you anyway." Josh blushes and scratches the back of his head.

"Fine. I was just gonna buy cookies and watch "The Night Before Christmas.""

"Awesome! Please [Y/N] let me go!" You sigh in defeat.