Time For A Little Of Cupid's Touch

|You and the others are invited to a|
|charity event thanks to G and Green along|
|with your work and you meet a, very,|
|charming dork!|
|The boys aren't pleased.|

"no way in fucking hell."

"RED, YOU HAVE TOO!"

"look ya' little twerp, i ain't wearin' that ov'r my dead body."

"IT'S A SUIT, IT WON'T KILL YOU!"

"it'll kill my dignity!" You slam the door open to Red's room to find his shirtless only wearing sweatpants and Blue holding a suit up to him.

"Will someone tell me with the hell's going on?" You ask irritated. In the middle of reading your new favorite book, the two began yelling which you ignored at first until it got louder a louder and here you are now.

"sweeth'art tell him to leave me alone please?"

"MISS [Y/N,] TELL HIM HE HAS TO TRY THIS ON!"

"Will someone answer my question?!" You yell impatiently. They jump before the look all flustered and turn to you.

"G AND GREEN INVITED UP TO SOMETHING CALLED A GALA LAST YEAR AND ITS HAPPENING SOON AND WE'RE TRYING TO GET READY!" Blue explains.

"but i am not wearing a that suit!" Red protests. You sigh. "Red, just try it one? Two minutes?" You him ask calmly. Red blushes before he snatches the suit from Blue's hands and unbuttons the shirt. He looks at you more flustered.

"can you leave?" You shrug. "You don't have a dick, why should I?" You honestly didn't really care if he stripped. He had boxers and it wasn't different then seeing him in swimming trunks. He turns more red looking at you baffled. You snicker.

"Joking! Little dude, call me when he's ready!" Blue nods.

"AND I'M NOT LITTLE!" He yells at you walking off. You laugh before heading downstairs to find Sans, Stretch, Edge, and Papyrus on the dining table playing-

"five of kind boys. pay up."

Poker.

Sans with his shit-eating smirk had gotten five ace and began grabbing the pile of chips in the center of the table. Stretch sighed, Papyrus whines and Edge-

"YOU FUCKING CHEATER! I HAD THREE ACE!" He claimed standing up from his chair really fast pointing at Sans-

And his chair hit the wall knocking over a picture.

Diving in, you catch it just in time but you hit your head on a leg. Letting out a whine, you feel a pair of sandpaper like arms lift you up.

"HUMAN, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! EDGE, BE MORE CAREFUL!"

"WHO CARES ABOUT BEING CAREFUL? YOUR TERRIBLE EXCUSE OF A BROTHER CHEATED!"

"IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT?"

"I think everyone should care about being careful because you almost broke my shit." You say chuckling. Staring at the picture, you smile at it. Looking at this was bittersweet-

Simon's in it.

You see a flash of blue before Sans is back in his seat looking at the picture. He shows this to you raising a bone-brow.

"kid, what's this?" Getting out for Papyrus' grip, you lean over the table looking at it. "My high school grad. Those people you guys don't know are some, old friends of mine." You answer, a little hesitant in your last words.

"I'VE NEVER MET THESE PEOPLE HUMAN! I THOUGHT I KNEW ALL YOUR FRIENDS!" Edge scoffed.

"I'M GLAD I DON'T KNOW THEM! ALL OF YOUR HUMAN FRIENDS ARE WEIRD!" He shudders as you roll your eyes.