Time for "Moving" On

|Its moving day! You're super happy for the|
|guys!|
|And by that you mean you're fucking|
|depressed.|

"THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! THE KITCHEN IS AMAZING, THAT TABLE ISN'T A BEDFRAME AND THERE'S NO BLACK WIDOWS!"

You giggle at Crooks excitement in his eye sockets as he looks around the house with amazement. You and him along with Axe, Mutt, Black, Dust and Q who was in your phone which was being held by some clip on your shoulder. You were giving them a tour of their new house you asked to be built. Some guys were bring furniture in places by your orders.

"Yeah, right there! Wait more to the left, good! H-Hey, Be careful with that!" You were running around the place trying to make sure everything was just right. A man holding a clipboard and pulling a pen from behind his ear clicked it and walked up to you.

"Miss [L/N,] right?" You turn to him nodding.

"You want both trucks on, Saturday correct?" You nod again.

It was the beginning of January which meant the guys had their houses finished and would be moving out soon. Back home, all their things were packed in boxes sealed tight and everyone was anxious.

"Sign here please." You snap out of your thoughts as he hands you the clipboard and pen. You take them quickly scanning the paper before placing your signature handing it back to him.

"SLAVE!" You turn to Black who looked pissed.

"WHY IS MY ROOM SO SMALL?!"

Boi.

"You choose your own room?" He scoffed.

"EVERYONE CHOSE THEIRS ALREADY AND I WAS STUCK WITH A TINY ONE! MUTT, HOW BIG IS YOUR ROOM?" Oh hell no.

"Black, I am very sorry but you won't allow you to make your brother switch rooms for you." He stares at you in displeasememt.

"WHY NOT?" You smirk.

"Because he's an adult so he can choose what room he wants, and I'm your landlord." You smirk at him and he scoffs.

"take mine, i could care less." You two turn to Dust who was staring at a mirror flipping a coin.

"You don't have t-"

"i insist, I like tiny spaces." You internally shudder at his tone. You lived Dust but he can be hella creepy sometimes.

"I'LL TAKE IT!" He and Black shake hands just when your phone rings. You take it out of your pocket to see it's Josh.

"that's your ringtone?" You stuck your tongue out at Axe before answering.

"'Ello?"

"Hey [Y/N!] Did you finish the report?" Report? What repo-

Shit!

"The report for the meeting?" Josh hums in response.

"The one for the meeting that's tomorrow. Where we met up with the CEO who decides if we make a good impression, Mr. G gets the deal-"