Time To Forgive and-! You Forgot?

|The Classic bros feel like they're forgetting|
|something...|
|Probably nothing important!|

*BEEP-*

Papyrus slammed his hand on his alarm clock and sat up from his car bed enthusiastic, considering was 5:30 in the morning. He pulled his blanket away and got up from his jumping with a smile on his skull!

Today's another good day! He thought. He opened his closet and began to pick out is work clothes. As he grabbed a dark gray t-shirt and jean shorts, his non-existent brain was nagging him about something be he didn't bother with it.

As Papyrus got dressed, his routine was always done in the dark because he would always remember where he left everything. After throwing his spaghetti pajamas in the hamper of his bathroom he turned on the lights to find a gift on his computer desk. Confused, he picked up the card on top and opened it.

'I may have been ignored for two years but I'm not petty. I still follow tradition, plus I could never hate you nerds! You two are the one of the greatest things in my life and I love you two so much. Happy Friend-iversary Papaya!

Love [Y/N.]'

Papyrus smiled. It was your Friend-iversary with him and his brother today-!

Wait...

It was your Friend-iversary with him and his brother today! He face-plammed himself, how could he forget?! Oh, it would be a miracle if he could make something on the spot!

Sans-

Maybe Sans had something? Papyrus doubted but it was worth a try. He walked out of his room and slammed open his brother's door.

"BROTHER! WE HAVE A CRISIS!" Sans, frightened by the noise, jolted awake and fell out of his bed. Papyrus scanned the room to find another small box in the center of it.

"PLEASE TELL ME THATS FOR THE HUMAN?" Papyrus asked pointing at it. Sans scratched his skull as he looked at where his brother was pointed before he froze. He snapped his attention back to Papyrus.

"bro, i thought you would deal with it!"

"I CAN'T DEAL WITH EVERYTHING, YOU'RE MY OLDER BROTHER! MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE RESPONSIBILITY SOMETIMES!"

"well, yeah but you deal with it every year!"

"I WAS BUSY HELPING AT THE RESTAURANT MAKING NEW ITEMS FOR THE CRITICS!"

"bro, you know i don't do shit."

"LANGUAGE!" Sans groaned and rubbed his temples. Why did you have to be a nice person?

"you know what? just tell her that we'll give it to her by the end of the day? then we have time to come up with something." Papyrus sighed. He didn't like lying, especially to you but they had no choice at this point.

"ALRIGHT, GET DRESSED. I'M MAKING BREAKFAST."

"what is it?"

"EGGS AND BACON FOR THE OTHERS AND A BLT FOR THE HUMAN!" Sans clicked his tongue and shot his brother finger guns.

"cool bro. now if you'll excuse me-" Papyrus grabs his brother by the wrist and begins to drag him from behind.