Time To Dance

|You finally use Red's birthday present-|
|And then be becomes the worse person ever|

It was 9:00 in the morning and thank stars it was Sunday or this wouldn't be happening. It was around the first week of March and thank goodness. Snow was gone and to sun was out, Sure you loved every season but you love spring more. It wasn't to hot like summer or to cold like fall, just right!

And it was just right for this-

"Red the skeleton, get your boney-ass up! We gotta go!" You say banging on Red's door. You hear stomping for upstairs and turn to find Black, with what you think are bags under his eye sockets, dressed in a dark purple silk robe.

"SLAVE! ITS SUNDAY WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD! I'M TRYING TO USE MY BATHTUB BUT WITH ALL YOUR BANGING THE WATER GETS EVERYWHERE!" You smile slyly and mockingly bow.

"I am so sorry my majesty, I will try to be more quieter in my own home." Black groans.

"YOU ARE THE WORSE!"

"I know." You continue to knock on Red's door as Black continues to complain. You roll your eyes and lean on the door turning to him.

"Black if you want to take a bath just use mine." He stops talking, his cheekbones turning purple.

"W-WHAT?! I WILL NEVER USE YOUR DISGUSTING BATHROOM!" You roll your eyes.

"Just use it, I'm tired and I don't wanna deal with any problems today. It's my day off and I'd like to rela-" Red's door opens and you fall into his arms. You look up at him smirking.

"i knew you'd evenutally fall for me but not like this." You roll your eyes and push off him crossing your arms snickering.

"As if that'll ever happen." Black groans.

"CAN YOU NOT FLIRT WITH HIM FOR FIVE SECONDS?! I STILL NEED A SHOWER."

"go take it, i got dance lessons." Black bursted in laughter and you and Red stared at him.

"Y-YOU?! DOING DANCE LESSONS? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH, THE ONLY EXERSICE YOU GET IS WALKING FROM HERE TO THE COUCH!" You and Red deadpan. When Black stops laughing he stares at the two of you.

"WAIT YOU'RE SERIOUS?" You two nod and you grab his hand.

"Let's go! I'm really excited for this!"

——

"'m boreddddd, can we go now?" You snicker as you snack on your granola bar sitting next to Red who was complaining while watching some people dancing in front of you.

"Dude, it's legit been 20 minutes."

" i only got those tickets for you thinking this would be fun! this-!" His hand gestures to the couple with the instructor criticizing them on their foot work. "-this ain't fun. it's sad." You roll your eyes.

"Well, anything with you is always fun so either way it's a win for me." You wink at him as he blushes at your comment.

"i guess..." You grab his hand.

"Plus there's a burger place next door so if you want we can ditch." He smirks and wraps his arm around your shoulders.

"woman you are an angel."

"I know." The two of you snicker as he leans in your shoulder, his eye lids(?) slowly closing. You guys weren't for another hour and you lean your head on top of yours letting out a yawn.

Your eye lids get heavy, you really need to stop getting up in the middle on the night watching Game Of Thrones but what can you do now? Anyway you let your tiredness consume you until-