March 27, 2015

Dear Trespasser,

{I kind of like that name, I'm going to keep it. }

I can't go anywhere without your memory flooding me, drowning me. I went to the pizza place yesterday with my sister and some of her friends. They wanted to play the arcade games while we waited for the pizza, I went numb, I couldn't move, that memory captured me. We were in second or third grade at the time, we had a group playdate with Dane, and Erica, the siblings remember? So we went to the jumping place, or whatever, then we got pizza at the only pizza place in our town, this one. The pinball arcade was clogged with quarters, D and E were obsessed with the car games they were totally yanked out of reality and were driving in their second world. You went up to a waiter and asked for a knife to cut your pizza into little slices, that you didn't have yet, and we used the knife to unclog the machine. We must have pressed the wrong thing or used the knife to pick some lock that made all the quarters spill out. We got to play forever, and we got a bag and left it with the words 'free coins if you are using the pinball machine'. The treehouse still has the one quarter that you wouldn't give up because there was a horse on the back. I think you would be happy to know that the bag is still there and partially full.

I wonder if I will ever see Dane and Erica again? I wonder if they like New York? Do you keep in contact with them, Delta? Don't even deny it, I know one day you will find this. Why? Because I know you. Just so you know when you leave the treehouse, the zipline out the window will snap when you reach the bottom, it will be a jolt your head will snap back a little, but that's because the spring recently broke off, and the platform went haywire and doesn't go back down unless you start on the bottom of the latter. I only know that because I fell off, no I didn't have to go to the hospital, it was just a huge scrape across my face, from a branch. Don't worry, I'm fine now.

School is boring. For the first time in my life, I'm getting A+ in almost every class, it's a nightmare, believe me. It's horrible that I have nothing to do so I am getting good grades. Can you believe it? When I saw my test scores, I thought that I had hit my head too hard, you never know I might have. I let out a gasp of horror when I saw my grade, I have never been more ashamed.

Anyway, on with the story, I walked up to the teacher's desk and asked her if she was possessed. I should have known that when you are possessed you will always say no, you are perfectly fine and un-possessed. she looked at me as if I just gave birth to two horses, then asked me if I was feeling okay. I then asked her if the grade was a joke and she said, "I am so proud of you Ezra. Your grades have improved greatly since Delta left, I guess we finally found out who the bad influence was for the other. '' I have never been so close to punching a teacher but for your sake, I didn't. That's a joke, though, 'I guess we finally found out who the bad influence was for the other. ' I mean honestly how stupid can you get? Well, I guess the school doesn't have video cameras, or else they would know that I was the one with the great pranks and yours were the lame ones.

See ya later

~Ezra

___________________________

Lots O' Love

Gianna

Until next time, don't forget to vote :)