End of summer

Hi,

Summer was awesome, basketball, basketball, and if in doubt more basketball. The boys are so much fun, we had a nightly truth or dare, with no chickens. We know each other better than anyone, we all know everyone's secrets, they even know about how I feel.

I saw Delta this summer, she changed. I didn't speak to her because she didn't care. She never contacted me at all. I couldn't fake like I was happy she was here to see me only to ignore me for another entire year. So I didn't say a word to her. She didn't care so why should I tell her what is going on with me in my life? I have no reason to tell her my personal business.

I'm excited to get back to playing against the other schools and not against each other because we know each other so well that we anticipate each other's moves and we get nowhere. It is to a point where you think we had practiced a dance or something. We made a ton of new gameplay that will be awesome against other teams. The one thing I worry about is the day that we will be split into different teams, I don't think I could do it. It would be too hard. It would be like hating your family and playing to the death against each other. I think they would need to make another basketball team for California, and we would be unbeatable. Then they would have to split us up eventually. Whatever we do, we are going to have to go against each other one day and I don't think I can do it.

~Ezra

~~~~~~~
Vote

-G