|𝟭| 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗖𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗸

Chocolate milk, in my opinion, solves a lot of problems

Maybe not death. Or world hunger. I mean, it could solve world hunger. No. World thirst.

I try to imagine living on chocolate milk for the rest of my life.

I shake my head when I can't fathom ever doing that. I love chocolate milk, I do. But forever? No way Jose.

But chocolate milk solves enough problems. Which is exactly why I'm getting some for one of my best friends.

I lean my bike against the side of the cafe, kicking up the stand for extra measure.

No one's going to take my bike, right? I hope they won't. No one's that mean though.

I mean, come on. Taking someone's bike? Not cool.

I pat Tilly, my bike, on the handle bars where tassels hang from it. "Be right back."

I spin around on my heel and make my way over to the door.

I push through the glass door that leads into Classy C's and the cold air hits me like my best friends room stench whenever I go in there. Goose bumps pop up all over my arms and legs and I shiver as I look around.

Classy C's is very packed. There's older people everywhere. I keep forgetting that I'm one of those older peoples now. 

I mean, where has the time gone? 19 years. I'm nearly ready for my deathbed!

A girl runs up to me. A little girl wearing a pink tutu and a big smile on her face. Those princess heels that my mom used to get me from Walmart every Christmas on her feet. The left heel on the right and the right heel on the left.

"Hi Thea!" She smiles, her two front teeth missing.

"Hi Soph-" she scrunches her eyebrows "I mean princess Sophia!" She smiles real big and bounces on the balls of her feet.

With a big lisp she says "I brought you this!" she holds up a big ice-cream cone with melting pink ice cream plopped right in the middle.

I smile and take it from her hand and she looks up at me with expectant eyes. I turn the cone over in my hand. Two tiny sharp bites about an inch and a half apart are imbedded into the soft pink ice cream.

I can't eat this. I'm gonna have the collywobbles later on if I do.

Or, if you will, a stomachache.

I pretend to take a bite on the blank side and then pretend to chew then pretend to swallow. I look back at princess Sophia to see her frowning.

What do you want from me, child!?