|𝟰𝟭| 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗽 𝗗𝗮𝘆

I opened my eyes, staring up at the red LED lights bordering the edge of the ceiling in our room

I opened my eyes, staring up at the red LED lights bordering the edge of the ceiling in our room. I rub my eyes, smiling. I love that. Saying our room.

I've been living with Enzo for a few weeks now and I'm still not used to it.

I had a nightmare last night again. They've been getting better though.

Karlos called and told us that John Peters is officially in jail and when I tell you me and Enzo let out the most relieved breath ever...

I'm still going to Miranda though because I think she's really helping. To talk about my feelings with someone who's handled this type of stuff for a very long time.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking to Enzo or my friends but sometimes I need to talk with someone who I know isn't going to start telling me how much they would like to kill him or start tearing up. I just need someone who will listen.

I feel a shift beside me and I move my head to look at him. The person that I love so much that sometimes I can't breath.

He's shirtless and I know he's only wearing his boxers under the blanket.

It makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

I slowly sit up, making sure not to wake him. I stand up on the bed on my knees, moving over to him to straddle his lap.

My eyes land on Mr. Pebbles in the crook of his arm. I'm starting to think Enzo can't sleep without him. He told me that when I didn't spend the night with him that he would sleep with Mr. Pebbles and I guess when I moved in that never stopped.

I'm glad it didn't though because it meant he missed me when I wasn't here. Me! Althea Henry rose carder!

I lean forward a little and plant my hands on his shoulders. Then I shake.

He groans, looking all cute and whatnot as he tries to move away from me. I laugh, shaking him gently again and finally he opens his eyes. Very slowly I might add.

He uses the back of his hand to rub his eyes and squint up at me. If that isn't the cutest thing I've ever saw then I don't know what is.

"Althea." He mutters under his breath, his eyes nearly closed. It makes his eyes look dead. Which for some reason makes him look so hot.

"It's your birthday." I state.

He stares up at as if to say 'that's why you woke me up.'

"Is it now?" He says, more to himself then a question.

I nod, watching him rub his eyes again. "You're 24."

He stops rubbing his eyes and just stares up at me as if I grew another head. "Are you okay, captain obvious?" he smirks now.

I squint now at him. "This is a one in four years type of thing. You should be more excited!" I throw
my hands up and before I know it, he's taking me down with him as he sits up and rolls over.